Thread: How to solve Crysis installation problem ?

How to solve Crysis installation problem ?

Hi friend I have just bought Crysis today but it does not work it's not working properly when I trying to start it first it shows main window then automatically it get close. I thought it might be drivers are not installed properly. Then I checked it out and update them but then also it not work. If you have some solution on this please reply me.
    Last edited by Jagadbandu; 09-09-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Re: How to solved Crysis installation problem ?

Crysis is wonderful game but you know like in options you can look into your computer for optimal performance settings. Put you your computer setting that highly support to crysis . I think playing games like Cyrsis that game should not be played on DX9 its designed to be played for DX10 and that is the way it should be played.

If you bought the new DVD, try to copy all of the files from the DVD to a provisional directory and then install it from there. After installation Even though if it showing problem then Turn-off the Scalable link interface mode , drivers will start addressing this issue. And also the desktop resolution should be the same as the game’s resolution. If that doesn’t work, set your desktop resolution to 800×600 and run the game

As per your question I have checked with the driver support system. I have got some information about it if you facing driver problem there is a beta driver available on net that is for designed for Crysis. You can download it and try it out for game it could work for any of the following operating systems:XP,Vista,Vista x64