Thread: HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physx @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physx @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

I am using computer since last two years and usually I used to play games on it. I have downloaded the Metro 2033. I want to play this game having all these features i.e.dx11,FOV and advanced Physix. I want to play this on the 60FPS with 4xx cards.Can anybody suggest me to how to play this on the 4XX v cards with 60FPS? Any helpful suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physix @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

As you want to your game should work with DX11. Generally all the works with DX10. If you want to play this with DX11 you have to mind that there should be a regular update of your operating system with new service packs, always. Which helps to increase new features as well as increase stability and performance. This may works to solve your problem. try this.

Re: HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physix @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

Physix are most noticed at the time of playing the games like Metro. They are noticed when things like explodes, grenades etc. There may be some environmental damage without Phisyx. Without Phisyx the image get damaged and appear as spread. With PhysX, I was seeing some pretty significant environmental damage.If you're using 60FPS with 4XX cards then it will good for the game interface. You can use the Advanced FOV If you want a higher resolution. this will be best to you to use Advanced FOV with metro 2033.

First set your Metro to the max.For Physix use 3 cores, as they are render the frames for the GPU which is done by the graphics. If you are using the this dual core 3, it helps you to consume a less amount of energy by the CPU to handle the Physix. So to use the Metro 2033 with the features which you have described you have to upgrade your system to dual core. After this you will be able to play the game.

To the Metro on the 4XX cards with 60FPS you need to upgrade your system with the new service packs. For this game with all these features you need to use the dual core 3 or any higher version. They have all the features which helps you to get the high performance and resolution. Generally all the games can be played on DX10 but for DX11 you should have any of the dual core to Play this with all these features which you have mentioned.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have done all the things which you have suggested. But it fails to play. It shows the message with an error that it cause an error in physix.dll id not found. Now I am having a new problem that it fails to start. Now what to do to start the game. I need a quick reply just because i love to play the PC games.

Re: HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physx @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

There may be some problem in the installation of the game. I will suggest you to reinstall the game again. After that restart your system. These will help you to sort out the problem. As the same problem was with me and I have done the same thing to come out the problem. After restart your system doesn’t forget to select the DX11. After this you will be able to play the game.

Re: HOW TO PLAY METRO 2033, dx11, FOV, and Advanced Physx @ 60FPS with 4XX cards!

You need directx 11 compatible graphics card to play metro on ditectX 11

if u want then just buy the NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB graphics card
    worth more than 78 $

have a hun be carefullllllll