Thread: Install windows 7 without bootcamp

Install windows 7 without bootcamp

I need your help guys. I am planning to buy macbook pro and I will sell my previous computer. But actually I want to run this only on the windows 7 operating system. I don’t want to run it with the Mac OS X. I want to know here is that macbook pro is attainable with the Mac Os x. To solve this issue I have tried to find a installation guide on the internet but couldn't find one. So if you know any idea so please help me. Any of the ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Install windows 7 without bootcamp

I think you can not do this without the BootCamp. Here I have one question for you actually I want to know that you want to run your Macbook pro first with the window7? If you really want to go with the windows 7 you may get the higher spec notebook instead of the Macbook pro. On the notebook windows will run better and there won’t be any driver issue.. You can install it through BootCamp on the MAC as a second operating system. This facility for those who want windows for the gaming. Or for some other work. And if you go for the Macbook pro so your main operating system should ne MAC OS X. So hope you will be satisfied by mine answer.

I just want to tell you that this question asked so many times by the different user. I will advice you that you just search regarding this and you will get your answer. Actually in short it is not advisable. If you don’t want OSX on your mac so don’t buy this buy any appropriate Windows based laptop. Because in MAC your main operating system should be OSX.

I don’t know much more regarding this issue but I know that you will need bootcamp for it’s drivers. And even though you will still need OSX as a main operating system on the Macbook pro. So if you really go for that so you have to install os x. And if you don’t want it then go for the other windows based laptop. As you are suggested by the previous user.

If I say truly, so I go for the Macbook pro only because of its design and looks. Actually its customer support is also very much good that is why I have decided to go for this. I have searched a lot regarding this topic on the google but I couldn't find anything about it. No problem if you are saying then I will search again. I hope this time I will get.

I think you are not much aware about Boot Camp. It is just a simple utility that will help you in installing windows. In actually It is not require to run or install windows. It is a very help full tool. If you install windows directly without Bootcamp assistant you will not get access on the whole drive. For the full access of drive you have to install the the bootcamp utilities. So ya it is possible to install windows all by itself and get rid of OSX.

I was also facing the similar issue about a month ago then one of my cousin have suggested me that OSX doesn't take so much of hard drive space so you can install it and after that you install window7. I have did exactly the same thing as he suggested me and now I am running both the operating system. I think you can also go for this. I hope it will fix your issue.