Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

Oh sorry i didnt know the rules just joined yesterday my bad. I have to upload them one by one because i can't upload .rar's or zip's?? but ill just do 5 replies because its 10 per post.

Alright i can't attach them because i have limited space i guess? so if you want them just send me your email on this and ill email you it

i think that these pictures aren't allowed since its nudity, but if they are just let me know and ill take em off but i cant find the TOS

Re: Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

You might does need to do the same because if you can see the second post there is already pictures uploaded in the form of .rar archive. You can directly download the same and I had provided you link for the same below. The other thing is that the post below that has the guide to search and collect all the playboy magazines in the Playboy Game. So you can refer the same also.
    Download Playboy Magazine Photos

Alright well i can't upload the files so i'll just tell you how to do it

Step 1: Download InfarView: http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

Download InfarView Plugins: http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm

Download ExSDS: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/202588/mafia/ExSDS01.zip

Step 2: Once you install InfarView and the plugins you're all set just need to locate the .sds files in the Mafia 2 Folder. They are located in: Mafia II\pc\sds\gui

The files you want are pinup01_PS.sds
    NOT pinup01.sds!!

Step 3: open up ExSDS then just go to File>Open...
    An Explorer box will come up and you just go to Mafia II\pc\sds\gui and open up each pinup01_PS.sds

Once the file is opened in ExSDS just *right click the pinup_ps.dds in ExSDS and click extract. I just made a folder on the desktop and saved all the files in there. Just do that for every single pinup 01-50 (it takes alittle bit of time to get em all)

Step 4: Open up InfarView once you have extracted all the .dds files and open up pinup01_ps.dds in InfarView Then go to File>Batch Conversion/Rename

A new box will appear with the pinup01_ps file in the top right and select all of them then click Add right above the bottom right box and they will all be added to the bottom right box

Make sure under Output Format there is a drop down window and make sure it is set to JPG - JPG/JPEG Format

Then just hit Start Batch in the Bottom left side of the window

alittle window showing you all of the filing being converted will show up and when its done just hit exit and Tada! you have all 50 pinups in high quality

I can't download the 1.6mb rar

Quote Originally Posted by MITTLE View Post
    I can't download the 1.6mb rar
    We are sorry for the same freinds.. It is problem related to our server.

We are trying to fix the same ASAP.

Thanks.

Exclamation

Hi my friend, I can not download play boy pictures, please upload this with different name. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by senator View Post
    Hi my friend, I can not download play boy pictures, please upload this with different name. Thanks
    I am able to download the Mafia 2 Playboy pictures from the attachments. Have you activated your profile here on this forums properly? What is the error message you are getting while clicking on the attachments? Try downloading the attachments again in some other browser and check whether it is working on it or not.

Bringing this back from the dead I know but cam someone not take mrhanky's method and upload? Dont have PC version im afraid and it looks pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by pedmond View Post
    Bringing this back from the dead I know but cam someone not take mrhanky's method and upload? Dont have PC version im afraid and it looks pretty simple
    Mr. Hanky has already mentioned that you need to have the Mafia 2 game installed in your computer and from its directory called "Mafia II\pc\sds\gui" you have locate the sds file where all the pictures and achievements photos or such are located. So i would recommend it is better to download the files from this thread rather than going with the difficult way around.

thanks thanks thanks

Thanks for the link, it works by the way if you have winrar program, but still the pics have a low resolution

Thanks for the pictures dude XD

Thanks for the method and the patience! It do works!!!

50high quality photos

Quote Originally Posted by Game Player View Post
    What?? This is not playboy pictures
    Those are the playboy pictures from the game called Mafia 2. Its not some magazine pictures that you are assuming of but images from video game. You can download it and unzip it to have a look at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12