Thread: CS SOURCE masterserver problem

CS SOURCE masterserver problem

I am playing the css since last one month but now I want to connect the particular game with the internet but I am getting the following message that it can not be connected to the internet or it cannot be able to connect to the master server. Is there any suggestion regarding this.please help me to solve the problem. Thank you.

Re: CS SOURCE masterserver problem

This is not a big issue it can be solved easily you have to do the following steps:
    #Open the game.
    #Choose multiplayer option.
    #Now choose host instead of join a game.
    that's all now you will be able to connect to the server.

This problem was happened with me too at the starting of the server connection that was due to the firewall blocking so watch out your firewall may be blocking.Actually this happens generally due to this, check it may work. If it is not working than use the following patch it is for master server.Master Servers Patch Code:http://xfile.1gb.at/kit/CS16% 20SETTI ... terServers.exe.
    Last edited by Tapasranjan; 30-08-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Usually it happens only due to the internet connection all you have to do is just check out the internet connection is working or not. Check that your firewall may be blocking your counterstrike application. Also steam updates makes all non-steam server invisible in the server browser.If you want to make all these server visible then you have to download css.setti.info master server list.

Usually masterservers works for the both steam and no-steam too. Masterserver practically works for every game. Protocol query for the every game is same.Only the server request for each game is different means own type of server.For example CSS requests "css serverlist" and GMod requests "gmod serverlist".You can Check servers page at http://css.setti.info/servers and click the links on the left navigation.