Thread: How to install Phoenix to play mafia 2 and bypass Steam

How to install Phoenix to play mafia 2 and bypass Steam

Recently the new game Mafia 2 was released and the same video was awesome. I enjoy action strategy games. I was looking online to get some free version of the games. But the only support I found is a demo version. Now the other issue is that I heard on some forums that it is possible to install Mafia 2 by using a tool called Phoenix. What is this about. Where can I get a good guide on this game.

Re: How to install Phoenix to play mafia 2 and bypass Steam

Yes it is right that it is possible to use the crack version of the game. Phoenix is a tool which help you to open up .sim files of the game. There is no other tool which can do this. The game is the downloaded through steam. This is not recommended. Carrying a illegal copy of the game can put you under wrong conditions. I will recommend you to better buy the game from official site.

The tool is provided on Torrent for running the pirated copy of the game. But the same is illegal and it is better if you go for a purchased version. I had just got my new copy after playing the demo. The purchased version gives you a genuine license copy which is table and does not have any hacks and viruses. This also help to keep your system much secure.

I had just purchased Mafia 2 on Steam. I had installed the game and it is working well. At the beginning I fall every time on adjusting the settings that means the resolution, sound, etc but later on all worked. I had played the demo of Mafia in the window mode. Don't go for the crack copy of the game. It might impress at first but later on your can face virus and hack issues. Go below for the game guide.
    MAFIA 2 WALKTHROUGH

I have seen that some users are having problems installing the Steam version of the game. First of all, you need to know which version we have, since there are some post which say it is not Steam when in fact it is. Therefore, if when we give up and we see a window saying Updating Steam version. You must first ensure that it must work with steam properly.

Basically Phoenix is a tool for installing the steam version of the game. For that you just need to install and update the program. Then the tool is needed to extract the files from the ISO of the game anywhere. There is lot more difficult procedure to install this and I had tried the same. I got continuous pop-ups on my screen regarding Trojan warnings.

Mafia 2 is a nice game and it is designed very well. You find out most of the daring ideas in this which are new and you will enjoy the same. Basically to login on your steam account you will need to register your game and then only the online network will allow you to get access the platform.