Thread: Crackling sound issue with World of Warcraft game

Crackling sound issue with World of Warcraft game

i have installed World of Warcraft game application in the system which is been installed with Windows 7. I have recently Dynex 7.1 audio sound card and upgraded my video card. The problem is that when I execute the game I get a crackle sound. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be processed and get it worked. It will be better.

Re: Crackling sound issue with World of Warcraft game

You need to work out well that is by functioning as needed. You need to remove the hardware acceleration on sound. As it is been done you may then work well and process for the thing as needed. It will be better for you. So get the desired thing to be processed and get it functioned as needed. You may the be able to get the desired change to be worked. It will be better.

It could be that the application or the desired thing to be worked. You need to install the driver that is able to cope well which is necessary and get the implementation to be processed and work well. It will be better for you to get the changes to be functioned as needed. It is indeed necessary that you get the application which will be able to cope with the same. Do check out.

It will be better for you that you get the implementation that is essential for you. So do look out for the same and get the things to work as needed. You may the get the things to work as needed. Run the system under safe mode and then get the installation of the application well which will be better for you. Do check out and then make the issue to be sorted. I hope it will let the things to get work.

Make the changes to be functioned well that is by performing a clean boot. It will be helpful. I hope this will let you to get the issue to be worked. You may then get the desired change to be functioned. I hope it will be better and then check the desired aspect to be processed and get executed. I hope this will surely let the changes to be worked as needed. Do check out and work as required.