Thread: Having Problems running PC games?

Having Problems running PC games?

The majority of game crashes are getting occurred by an unstable system. After all, I am sure what issue stating , "I can play or use app X with no problem why does game Y cause a problem?" Different game engines stress the machine in several method . Your system may displayed to be stable working within the less memory intensive game or one which does maximum of the CPU at 100% for the entire game, but that does not indicate that it is.Anymore ideas...

Re: Having Problems running PC games?

I used to play the CoD with the specified amd 2400/1800, 512, and the ATI IGP 320 (64MB DDR). it got crashed to the desktop computer whenever I start to playing this . (it worked for the "training" mission, but would not play the mission one + after a long attempts to play it)

It is the laptop, so I assumed that my issue is related to the ATI integrated. i am sure that it is not the gaming system. Anymore suggestion that can be helpful for me to understand this ?

When, we are on the matter of launching the games, I wonder that if my system is able to run any half decent games. This is my system configuration entitled as follows :

cpu: AMD 2800+
    video: Nvidia Geforce 5600
    ram: 768Mb (512mb + 256mb)
    HD's: total of 160Gb

I collected that it should be pretty much up today's standards regarding the game evolution , but I thought that if the RAM is creating the issues. I have updated my video cards as well as the drivers, wiped out from my registry and finished a proper de-fragmentation of both my hard drives. I am able to run another game max payne 2, GTA Vice City and halo without any single issues.. The only game in which I have this type of issues is black and white.

I am running with the proper updates of every components that is required to play the game as well as I have performed the fresh installation , but the game still occurring 4 fps sometimes. so I need to try working with the memtest86 but I am not sure about the procedure to work with this . I finished the downloading of 3.1a revision and unzipped properly , but all I have is a BOOT directory with 2 files within the same ? do I require to have that onto the floppy and load from there?

I have something that can go for the same resolutions :

- Update to the latest version of DirectX available.
    - You need to update your motherboard's BIOS if a latest one exists.
    - Update graphics Card, Sound Card and chip-set drivers.
    - You need to check out to find if the game developers has released any patches for the game.

Also if the game or benchmark is repeatedly crashing back to the Windows desktop your memory is mostly to blame. Try either providing it more voltage,just relax your memory timings or ease back on the amount of over clock.

sounds awesome!

So i have been playing age of empires 2 for awhile now and i got a new graphics card so i decided to redownload the game. Now when i start the game it starts but then it stops and says it cant run. I have no idea how to fix this if someone could give some imput it would be great. thanks.