Thread: Mafia 2 and linux

Mafia 2 and linux

I have been using the Ubuntu 10.04 operating on my system and i wanted to know whether the Mafia 2 game is available for Ubuntu, if not how can i play this game on Ubuntu 10.04 .Are there any alternative to play this game on ubuntu please help me or else i will have to reinstall windows XP on my desktop computer. Thanks

Re: Mafia 2 and linux

I think you can do this with the help of the VMware application on your system. VMware is a virtual machine, it means that within our
    Computers you can create another virtual machine , and it can run virtually any operating system. It sounds crazy No, it's easy. All you need is enough RAM (at one point on your hardware running two operating systems, so they consume more than one). Similar solutions such as VMware offers XEN, VirtualBox and QEMU, KVM, and others.

You should try to take help from the application named as Wine this application SSH gives us power and security in what is remote management of servers, the system itself and for many of their programs is simply the best. But in the era of the desktop is not worth us for many graphics programs. It's called Wine and is only one known server VNC (Virtual Network Computing. It is the easiest solution but not the only alternative we shall see later.

In Ubuntu there is no need to install it, as I said before, and comes installed with the distro.Maybe on my computer do not have Linux and would like to just try it. There is nothing simpler: install VMware Server for Windows and within their virtual machine Run Linux. Installing VMware in this case is even simpler - just.