Thread: How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City Mafia 2

How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City Mafia 2

Has anybody compared Empire City compared and the Liberty City. I Played the GTA Liberty City and also played the Mafia 2 demo version but i cannot find very huge differences but has anyone noted some differences please list them so that i too can note. I have heard that the Empire city in Mafia to is very much bigger that the Liberty City in GTA IV.

re: How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City Mafia 2

When we take time to reflect two small nanoseconds we see that these bonds are not all the same way if GTA advocates pure arcade Mafia contrary to his cheek when the map of realism. So certain in the bottom is a bit the same song (you steal cars, we carry out missions, it takes a little town with fire and blood, etc ... etc ...) but complemented with a sauce different. Every game involving a particular good enough public opposition in the form even though it is perfectly possible to love both games arcades like a realistic but more than the other kind is totally subjective because it is not because you dislike not arcade games such as those titles are necessarily inferior to incinerate.

Yeah last episodes of GTA 4 or Mafia 2 is the same, the stories are just different. It's the same gameplay, same graphics etc. Episodes of GTA 4, which is a very good game whatever people say And if you want something to nag, there's Just Cause 2, which is pretty fun. Hopefully you will enjoy roaming in the Empire City then compared to the Liberty City.

We can compare the two games which do not remain very different, if Mafia2 continues the legacy of the former, it will be more linear than GTA, but more immersive, more realistic and less goofy. Both games are hits, so do not hesitate lay these games however the Empire City is much better than the Liberty City because of more detailed graphics and you have a number of things that can be explored.

As far as i know There is a difference in time between the two games, and different style of game style characters might be the same but not the games I think it is not really comparable. Vito the main character in the mafia II game looks more like being the kind of guy who saves the world, unlike the characters in GTA Liberty City.

For the moment the only possible comparison can be made between Grand Theft Auto III and Mafia first name came the same year and again I do not quite ring how you could prove the superiority of one over the other. Because i think that Judging without knowledge is always an exercise could be more dangerous and at the same time completely stupid.

So Me, the first episodes of GTA 2D half, I never really hooked. I think the view from above was not practical at all and driving was not fun. It was really just for something to go from point A to point B. The transition to 3D can be done to lose things, but for me it was a blessing, and finally from GTA Vice City, because I have not even played 3 on circumstances. The "GTA-like" has become my favorite genre, with the SGF.

Re: How big is Empire City compared to Liberty City Mafia 2

One can quite compare to GTA 4 Mafia 2. Mafia 2 will beat GTA 4. Deeper, more successful, probably best screenplay and best graphics. Good at the same time, Mafia 2 is more recent, hence it will be better on the technical aspects. The question is how will optimize PC. Anyway, as it comes out before the fall if all goes well, we can totally wait with the additional one.