Thread: Looking for an old PC game...

Looking for an old PC game...

I'm looking for an old game that I used to play on my windows computer, 95 or 98. You're a fighter pilot flying around a sort of futuristic 3D planetscape. You use guns and rockets and such to explode buildings and turrets and other weird space/airplane things. I know this is incredibly vague, but I just can't think how to describe it. The world was mostly ocean, and it rained a lot. I think it was a demo that came free with windows if that helps. ANY information is appreciated, as this is driving me insane.

Re: Looking for an old PC game...

You must be talking about "Planescape Torment". It was an old RPG pc game. The System requirements for this game was indeed Windows 95/98. Do correct me if I am wrong.

While that is a really great game, that is not it. It's first person from the cockpit of a ship, and more of a dogfighting game in the vein of ace combat, thanks for trying to help though.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game? Flight Simulator X immerses you in a beautifully rich and realistic world with dozens of aircraft and interactive Missions for a completely new and innovative gaming experience. Free Flight lets you fly anywhere in the world, from your hometown airport to the most exotic places you’ve ever dreamed of. Download the updated Flight Simulator X trial version from here.

No, it's a combat game set in the future on some other planet. There is very little realism, and certainly no real-world aircraft or weaponry. Thanks though.