Thread: Mafia II benchmark

Mafia II benchmark

I a looking for benchmarks Mafia 2 game. I had found this game really interesting. I had played the demo already and all things here works very well. A key element I found this game is that we can monitor the police. This is a complex system that develops at different levels. I had played this game on two machine and found a great difference between the same. I need some benchmark support on this.

Re: Mafia II benchmark

Mafia II demo version was released now and you can get the same from the officials site. Many sites have already provided a series of benchmarking tests and articles which are carried on the game and the same is focused on APEX PhysX in the game. There are lots of sites which can also give you in detail information of this game on different sites. I will recommend you to search for detailed analysis, with different settings used ATI and Nvidia GPUs.

I prefer to trade graphic quality to play the game at its highest point with PhysX disabled. That might be not recommended but check once and then decide. Or else you can try to download a benchmark tool. This tool will allows you to do many tests to your PC, and see what level his performance of your system hardware as per the other hardware's. There are several tools.

Yes it is better recommended that you must play the game by disabling physx. Because PhysX level means too much power. The faster 3D accelerator, the sharpest losses. While PhysX release the resources on a GeForce GTX 260 only 37 percent of the yield, is the GeForce GTX 470 has a 66 per cent and the GeForce GTX 480 to 95 percent. So that might eat up some systems resource.

I had noticed GeForce GTX 260 has little by little in the fall by 70 percent without additional particle effects, the GeForce GTX 470 by 95 percent and the GeForce GTX 480 121 percent. If you compare the benchmarks with the results but now the average level, the greater power of the GPU is applied correctly. Because while the GeForce GTX 260, 24 per cent lost in the conversion, is the GeForce GTX 470 17 percent and the GeForce GTX 480, only 13 percent.

Mafia II's Requires some serious horsepower engine to get the full settings. Nvidia Recommends the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Higher GPU for optimum gaming experience. While not a GTX 470, the GTX 465 is based on similar architecture GF100 A Few But with less streaming multiprocessors and 2 memory controllers disabled. Try to run with newest drivers.

In addition to supporting DirectX 11, a new benchmark supports DirectX 9, DirectX 10, OpenGL and Eyefinity from ATI. In order to maximize the load on the graphics card Radeon 5000 series of benchmark uses improved SSAO and dynamic sky with scattered light, a cloud large volume, rendered on a physically reliable algorithm and interactive features such as modes flight and passage through the wall.