Thread: List of GTA 4 error codes, and what they mean

List of GTA 4 error codes, and what they mean

Here is a comprehensive register of Grand Theft Auto 4 error codes and their connotation. Make a note of that this register is the similar as the register officially released by Rockstar. Most of them cannot give the assurance that the specified solution determine to always save the day additional than its well worth trying. For detailed instruction on troubleshooting the majority common GTA 4 errors, give pleasure to refer to the article “Probable solutions for Grand Theft Auto 4 fatal errors, crashes and presentation issues”.

Re: List of GTA 4 error codes, and what they mean

I had recently purchased a grand theft auto 4 from condensation, and I tried to play it got an error. In this you have comprise to re-boot your system, restarted my system it did not demonstrate up the entire in excess of again, then I am trying to get the insulate tribulations fixed by means of the game, and so I set compatibility to xp service pack 2, and it worked, and I in addition put out of action high dpi settings on the shortcut, and run in 256 colors. I unimpeded those and I made it run generally no compatibility and it says RMN40 Error Windows XP: necessitate having Service Pack 3 or higher to proceed.

I ran the update for Gears of War, subsequent to it was completed, similar to ten minutes later, Gears of War haphazardly opened for me and it was running. Today, I try and play Gears of War and it does it the entire in excess of again, start up submission has stopped running examination for a solution and I am not getting the error on Gta4 to any further extent, well not right at present at least. And what do you mean connected eventlog error codes being generated.

I had tried connecting the entire in excess of again and this determines to generate an error code in your event logs, and then perform these steps are you have to first hit it off on "Start". Then in the search field at the bottom, type in "event". On one occasion the register has populated, hit it off the extremely top alternative under "programs" (Event Viewer). The Event Viewer determine to open up. In the top left corner locate "Windows Logs". Then to the left of Windows Logs, hit it off on the arrow to create a drop down register obtainable. After that you have to hit it off on "Application". Once your here you determine to be looking for the most recent Warning by means of the source being XLive.

Once I start the game, it runs extremely well and if I do not sign in to GFW then I be able to play from side to side the first bit by means of no tribulations (until I try to save). One additional interesting note is that it does not be familiar with that I am previously logged into the GFW client software. It asks me to sign in the entire in excess of again in the game. If I do, it comes into view to succeed, demonstrate the message "downloading Profile" then subsequent to a minute or two, it crashes the GTA game totally. I have comprise and tried: rebooting, having the Live software working, not having it running, upgrading the Live software, generating a innovative account, deleting the entire Profiles on my apparatus (I have by no means used Live previous to this additional than wtf, worth a shot), and swearing at Microsoft/Rockstar. The entire were equally (un)effective. I opened a ticket on this by means of Rockstar most recent night, no response yet.

I have encompass and been the entire in excess of each forum that discusses GTA related topics, and I have tried the whole thing, additional than nothing helps. This is a extremely real tribulations, and I have been feeling left out, almost as even though I am the merely one having it, and nobody cares. Thanks the entire in excess of again for making this, it's pleasant to be familiar with that there are some intelligent people out there having the similar tribulations as me, and willing to do something to try to fix it. Rockstar is hypothetically going to release a patch within the next few days, and I anticipate it determine to put an end to all these errors.