Thread: Not able to play PES 2010 under Windows 7

Not able to play PES 2010 under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 game installed to the system and the problem is that I am not able to play well or get the desired application to get executed. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the game to get executed and process as needed. It will be better.

Re: Not able to play PES 2010 under Windows 7

The problem is that the game application is not able to support well and get the associated things to be processed. All you need to check out and make the desired aspects to be processed. It will be better for you in order to get the desired changes to be implemented. Do check out and process as needed. I hope this will surely the game to be processed.

make the game to install under compatible mode. As it is been done you can then check for the desired aspect to be processed. This will really help you out to get the desired thing to be processed. It is necessary that you do look out for the change. It is essential that you process which would be essential for you. So do look out and make the implementation.

It would be better that you check out for the change that is by making the installation of the game under compatible mode. As it is been done you need to check out that it do work well as needed. This is essential and necessary that you do process for the thing. So do look and make the changes that is needed. It will be better for you. So do check out.

There can be possibility that the game is not able to support well to the system that you are using. In order to get the changes to be implemented as needed. Do work and process for the thing which will lead you to get the issue been sorted as needed. It will be necessary and essential to make the changes which will be better for you. Do look out.