Thread: Unable to play Crysis online

Unable to play Crysis online

I had installed Crysis on my pc and at the same time Gamespy Comrade. I have already created an account on gamespy few years ago, I guess it was for Fear or Battlefield but I am not sure about the same. My account is still active. When I launch the multiplayer mode I got a error message saying Connection failed, check username and password. Result, I can not play online either through the interface of the game or the interface Gamespy Comrade. What should I do here.

Re: Unable to play Crysis online

I am also facing certain issue with that. I had set up the game yesterday and now when I try to connect the game I am getting a error message saying Server Authentication Failed. I removed the game and installed the game back again. After a while I disabled my firewall and other security settings. But still the game is not connecting to online server. Is there any tool for this available.

Talking with an online gamer of Crysis for this issue I found that to play online you might need to download and isntall patch 1.11. For that you must have Crysis v1.1 Private server patch. I tried it and it worked, the problem only on some servers can be entered and not in others because it keeps asking for the authentication of the game. You can try this out and hope that you get access.

Try first to disable the firewall and security application and then check back again. If you have the original game then it will not only play if you cannot find private servers. The second issue is that if you have a crack game then also you cannot play that online. It will ask you for the authentication and your the connection will be terminated after frequent interval of time.

Crysis still a great game of strategy and action genre. I have some solution for you and you can play that by reading this solution. I managed to run the game via Hamachi. First you will need to download Crysis patch. Download Crysis Patch 1.2.1 and run it. Then click on start > control panel > network connections > advanced options and click Advanced settings. Choose the Hamachi as your preferred network. Run the game onl server.

Login and create account on Gamespy. Then from Hamachi you can create or join a network which is easy and there are many online tutorials for that. Go to Control Panel > Network Connections and then under Advance set the same as Hamachi. Then each player who wants to play must connect via hamachi. Enter the game, to then go to multiplayer online game and create a new account for your server.

The game looks interesting and nice. I played the same online and there is no issure here. Just you need is a original copy of the game so that it can be authenticated on the official server. Or else create your own private network with the help of hamachi and let your friend enter your system. First of all download and install the patch for the game or else it will not work at all.

nicholasbutler12 Guest

I think that You have to used some special version for it. Otherwise You will check that The Device which You have used for this game. If It is disable then You will not play game through online as well.