Thread: Video mode problem with NFS World game

Video mode problem with NFS World game

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows7. I have installed NFS World. The proble is with the video mode of the game application.I am only able to achieve the resolution that is 1280*720. Please help me out in sorting the issue. Also I use nVidia gfx card 8600m. Hope to get a desired solution for the thing. It would be better.

Re: Video mode problem with NFS World game

The problem is well being related to the video card drivers that is been installed. You need to check out for the thing which will help you out to get the issue sorted. Do look out for the same and make the implementation as needed. It will be better that you perform or get the desired changes to be worked. as it is been done you need to process for the change. It will be helpful for you.

You need to look out for the latest updated drivers to be installed in order to work well with the system. As it is been done you can then be able to perform the task as needed. This will be better for you. As the updated driver will surely let the designed phase to be worked. This will really let the changes t o be implemented. Do work and make the changes to be processed.

Check out by installing the drivers for the video card again by removing the installed one. You can also make the installation of the drivers under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing and work well as needed. It would be better for you in order to get the desired change to be functioned. So look for the output. I hope it will be better for you.

There is a possibility that the application will not be processing well as the installation of the driver should be compatible. You need to check out by installing the application well under compatible mode for Windows Xp. I hope as it is bee done you can then work well and make the change to be implemented. This will really help you out then. Check out.