Thread: Need for Speed World PC USB Wheels PC USB Wheel

Need for Speed World PC USB Wheels PC USB Wheel

I want to play Need for Speed World game. I had done with all the settings and work. Now I want a usb wheel controller for the system. I was planing to buy this before but this time the reason is quiet nice. Which usb whell can be best for the game. I want a wheel which must be fully compatible with the wheel and at least we can have a feel of racing. I need some help with the accelerator pedals and brake.

Re: Need for Speed World PC USB Wheels PC USB Wheel

I just received and after a quick test of the Wingman steering wheel. A very good wheel to enjoy the kind of simulations Auto rfactor or GTR. The steering wheel is thick it was well in hand. The mounting system is adjustable to the thickness of his office and three clamping points provide an efficient mounting of the steering wheel that does not move a muscle during the driving phases muscles.

The Logitech force feedback on this steering wheel is well done in NFS and can feel very much the front begin to steal away, suspensions hound, crossing curbs, not too exaggerated just enough. The bottom bracket is the correct race pedals is suitable for accurate dosing braking and acceleration. The only question is the reliability of the potentiometers pedalier in fact the first models were too fragile and is disrupted after a few months of use.

I was afraid of being disappointed with the Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel, but right now after playing Need for Speed World I am very satisfied. Fixing all the doubts at first the whell might does not move properly but after proper configuration setting it works much better. As compared to mine the Logitech Momo Racing Force is really much better. If you have carpet, the pedal does not move either, simply rotate the hooks provided for this purpose.

I had bought Logitech MOMO some 9 months ago. At first it was really fun and there was no problem. But after a period ranging from two weeks to three months, I had noticed that the accelerator is not going over 100% and after a while, the disease spreads to the brake pedal. I was concerned by this problem. I had already been changed the ports once but again after sometime the problem returns.

If you want a proper steering wheel then you must go for Logitech MOMO. I found it very well made and are correct and I had already tested it with lots of racing game like need for speed, F1 2002, Rally Challenge, etc. The games works well and the handling of the same was also just great. For f1 the wheel is awesome but in the case of rally game you will not get the same kind of vibration.

I will also recommend you to use Logitech MOMO. The finish is excellent and in addition to conventional anti-skid pads, the surface is really smooth. This system has proved very effective for use: for example, when other cranks are beautiful in critical situations, it remains firmly in place, which is really appreciable. From the side of the software installation, it has no problem. You can configure the same quiet easily.

I've read about people having issues with the MOMO sometimes, and they've said the problem is dust, where the pedals are. Im not sure this will solve your issue, but you could try opening it and clean it