Thread: 1920x1080 refresh rate problem in Need for speed World

1920x1080 refresh rate problem in Need for speed World

I am having one issue with the Need For Speed World which is not responding to the manual resolution of 1920x1080. I have also gone through the detail. When i am setting the game in the 1920x1080 60hz and close the game and reopen it i am getting the 1920x1080 59hz. I am not getting it that how come a manual setting changes automatically. Please help me.

Re: 1920x1080 refresh rate problem in Need for speed World

It seems that you are setting the resolution higher then the resolution of your monitor which is not supported by the Monitor of your. The refresh rate of Monitor is not higher then the resolution that you are setting. So computer automatically gets the default resolution for game. This is what i think is the problem.

I think there might be some problem in the Monitor which might got corrupted and not supporting the resolution at the refresh rate that you are defining and that is why you are getting the same resolution problem. So it is better to repair the Monitor which is not setting up the resolution of yours. I hope this will fix the problem.

I am having the same issue with the refresh rate of the game Need For Speed world which is changing the automatic refresh rate. I have found one solution which worked for me i have deleted the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed World Online" registry value and the problem got resolved. So if you then can try this.

I have searched regarding your query and come to know about one solution which is having the solution of your problem. All you have to do is to enable the Windowed mode to work with the issue of yours. It will actually not going to put the game into Windowed but this will allow the graphic to run perfectly. Hope this will work for you.

I think this is the issue with the graphic driver which is not responding to the game resolution so it is better to update the graphic driver of your device which is not having the functionality to run the device with the user defined refresh. Just download the latest graphic driver and install in system to work with this.

If any of the above replies is not working and you are still looking for the solution of your problem then you should have to contact the EA games forum regarding this issue and ask the same query to them. They are having the expert to work with the issue of yours. So do the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Well no fear i have solved this on mine now i run hdmi on my tv firstly goto the install directory of need for speed world not the need for speed world client default is

C:\Program Data\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data

now look for nfsw.exe in this file

right click it and select properties

click the compatibility tab

and tick run in 640x480 screen resolution and click accept

after this log into need for speed world click play and then go into game options set up desired resolution leave game and go back into
    C:\Program Data\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data

now look for nfsw.exe in this file

right click it and select properties

click the compatibility tab

and untick run in 640x480 screen resolution and click accept

then go back on game and bobs ya uncle