Thread: Need for Speed World Electric cars

Need for Speed World Electric cars

I have just downloaded the Need for Speed World client on my system and i think you can even choose an Electric cars in this game. Still i have not used them yet but i would like to try riding these cars. But is there any noticeable difference between these electric cars and other ordinary cars? If somebody have played this game with an electric cars then please do favor to reviewing them.

Re: Need for Speed World Electric cars

I do not think that there are any kind of an electric cars in NFS world. I would like to have a link from where you have got this information. Actually there is no need to use such cars in NFS or any car racing game as it wont be realistic to ride an electric cars at the speed to racers. You know you ride your car at the speed of 299 which is not at all possible with an electric cars. I do not think that even an EA have thought about using such cars for next to next version of NFS.

Just Shut Up!!! I must say that human have invented an Electric Cars just because they have got feared from the Global Warming. And the biggest reason behind it would be a Earth Pollution which has been created in maximum amount from the exhaust system of vehicles. Anyway, I would like to ask you one question that "Do you feel that NFS cars would be polluting the world for which they should use Electric Cars?" I guess you must say BIG NO!

Only One or two things are better in an electric cars as follows.
    1. Electrics have a better acceleration rate then that of Fueled cars.
    2. They do not make noise as well as smoke pollution. Which can be helpful to quietly overtake an opponents.
    But still clear map would not be much exciting for racers as they have a habit to drift cars and even some cars have fire emitting from their car's exhaust system which looks great while riding the car.

I think this is very very very bad idea to use this kind of cars as there wont be much adventure in the game without the smoke created by the huge tires of cars. Even burn out and fuel efficiency etc things are not gonna make NFS polluted so there is no need to take precautions of global warming while playing the games but you may say that this could be a solution for stopping global warming as if you want to ride cars with the bad fuel consumption then you may play car games. But please do not do it in real life.

Bad Idea! I just did not got the reason to ride electric cars in the Need For Speed game as what would be the benefit for using such cars. I think even an electric cars would be looking as same as cars running with the fuel. Then what could be the reason to ride such cars in this amazing game, Checking the Road Bumps ?