Thread: Send or Don't Send error problem with NFS World beta

Send or Don't Send error problem with NFS World beta

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp Service pack 3. I have NFS World beta game downloaded and made to execute or process well for the thing. The problem is that when I click on launch it sends me to send or don't send option. I do not know what could have been causing the problem. Please help me out for the thing and make the implementation to be worked well

Re: Send or Don't Send error problem with NFS World beta

The problem quite seems with the game application that you are using or you have. In order to work well or make the application to function it is necessary that you get a better application in order to get worked and then make the desired change to be taken place. This will surely let you to get to work and then make the implementation to be done.

I hope the game is not able to cope well under the operating system that you have. So in order to get it worked you need to check out for the compatibility mode for Windows XP Sp2. The game should be installed to this mode and that to by right clicking on the installer file and under the properties section choose compatibility. This will help you out well to get sort of the thing.

Run the system under safe mode and then check for the desired change that is needed, The safe mode do not have much of the embedded application or system. I hope as installing the game under this mode should let you to get sort of the desired thing and work well. So do check out and then get to the conclusion. I hope this will result something better.

Contact the developer for the same and get the desired change that you need. They will provide you with better solution and make things to be worked. So all you need to do is to contact the developer and they will provide you with new fresh copy and then you need to install the same. It will will be helpful.

get another copy of the game application and then look for the implementation or change that you may get. I hope this is the reason you are not able to get the desired change that needs to be worked. It will be helpful for you and make the process to get worked. I hope this will help you out and make the things to work in your way.