Thread: CONNECTION TIMEOUT error in Need for Speed World

CONNECTION TIMEOUT error in Need for Speed World

I have played Need for Speed World many times but from the gaming parlor. Now when i tried playing it with the multiplayer then i just cannot play it. Actually i am getting an error for connection getting failed. I do not know what is happening as there is nothing wrong with my internet connection but still this game says that CONNECTION TIMEOUT, Please help me to play this game.

Re: CONNECTION TIMEOUT error in Need for Speed World

Up to yesterday i used to wait for long time for playing Need for Speed World multiplayer race and i used to close the race tab and reopen it again. But now it is not letting me join the race at all. Actually it loads up to its end but just before some 2 minutes, It directly takes me to the road where i was before joining the race. Then i get an error as "NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT". Is there anybody who knows that how his error comes and what is the solution for it.

I think there would be inconsistency in your internet connections because of which you are not getting this online game loaded on your computer system. I think you should check your internet connection as there should be some kind of interruption with the connection and even a single failure in connection directly takes you out of the game. For playing online games, You internet connection should be enough fast and consistent.

It might happen that the bandwidth of your internet connection has been used by some other downloading process due to which this online gaming server wont be having enough bandwidth to load races on your system. So check that is there any download currently running on your system or not.
    Then check that your internet connection is fine and you may have talk with your ISP as there could be some problem from their end.

Actually for accessing some websites, You net connection need some limit of bandwidth so that it can be loaded on your browser. It might happen that your internet connection would be responding but too slowly because of which your browser takes much time to load particular page and at the end the loading stays incomplete and hence you get Connection failed error. You should talk to your ISP for this kind of problems.