Thread: Login screen locked up problem in NFS world

Login screen locked up problem in NFS world

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is with the game application that is NFS world. When been executed to work online the login screen is locked up as we do not get the login option. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be functioned and work. It would be better.

Re: Login screen locked up problem in NFS world

This is basically a bug that is causing the problem. In order to get sort of the thin you need to check out for the desired change that is needed. All you need to do is to perform for the act by getting the implementation that has to be worked. Other than that you needs to check out with EA for the bug that is causing the problem. They may let you to a better conclusion then.

You need to install the latest patch that will be available in order to work and process for the thing. It will surely let you to get the desired change in order to choose the process well. I hope this is the reason you are nit able to get the desired change that is needed. SO get the implementation to be worked and process for you. Do work out.

I would suggest you to make the system to run under safe mode and then make the application to perform. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced or embedded features.So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need. I hope this will surely you to get to a better conclusion and make the desired implantation. Do check out. I hope it will be helpful.