Thread: 6th gear shift problem with NFS world

6th gear shift problem with NFS world

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed NFS world game application to the system and the problem is that I am not able to work well with the 6th gear shift. As it is been shifted to 6th Gear it regains to 5th gear again. I have no idea what could have caused this. Please help me out so that I can get sort of the thing and work as needed. It will be helpful.

Re: 6th gear shift problem with NFS world

The problem could well being be with the game application. So in order to work well it is necessary that you do check out for the thing that is you need to check out for the game application may have some problem and this is the reason you are not able to work or process for the thing as needed. So in order to get sort of the thing and make the game to function it is necessary that you process well by getting a fresh copy of the application and installing it to the system.

All you need to do is to check out for the compatibility or the bug that is been appended with the game. You need to get a patch that will help you out to get sort of the thing and function or make the game to process. Also it would be better that you make the game to be installed to the system under compatible mode that is under Windows XP mode. I hope this will surely help you out.

Run the system under safe mode and then make the game to be worked or installed. As the installation is done you need to restart the system under normal mode and then check for the output. I hope this will then let you to get sort of the thing and make the desired changes to be processed. I hope this will surely let you to get to work and make the implementation.