Thread: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - long bow ranger and strength info

Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - long bow ranger and strength info

I looking to dressed up the Leliana for the but i am unable to dressed her properly. I want to make her appearance with the Long Bow ranger but having no idea about where to keep the talent point. I know that there is some of the skill which allows the wearing of the heavy Armour without any penalty but how to make the same that i don't know. So if you can then please let me know regarding the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - long bow ranger and strength info

I think that you can do the same with the help of the STR. The Str are used for the knowing about the long bow damage. You can use the 20 Str to dressed her with the tier 7 leather and rest for another cunning use. I think that this much information might be helpful to resolve the issue of yours. Thanks

You can use the 20 Str for the same as it is said on the above replies but let me tell you that it is having one more thing that can help you. You should have to give 2 Str for Dex and 2 for cunning. Doing this will make you to make the game with more advance for making the modification in character of game.

You can get the Heavy Armour for you with the help of the Master Archer. But before that you need to fix the problem related to the Dex. One it is resolved that you can easily get the working of the game as per your likings. You can also use felon coat for same. So go through the same and work with the issue. That's it!!!!

As per my knowledge i think there might be some of the 34 Dex that will help you for using the BOW. After that just pump the cunning. You can also use the Respec Mod and she will get the dagger rough in place of an Archer. So try this out and see that you are getting this work or not. Hope this will work for you.