Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working - "connection timed out"

Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working - "connection timed out"

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and I am facing some problems with this game called Sniper Ghost Warrior. The singleplayer mode of this particular game was running fine in my system. But, now the Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working. It seems that there is some problem with the connection with the server. I am getting the message as "connection timed out". I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please help me with all possible suggestions to solve this issue.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working - "connection timed out"

If you are getting the message as connection timed out in Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer, then there is no need to worry. This is caused because the server with which you are trying to connect the game and the system is not reachable. Inorder to eradicate this issue, it is required that you must try connecting with some other server. Try out the same and let me know if the issue is fixed or not.

Since, you are using the Windows 7 operating system, the situation that the Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working is simply because of an incompatibility issue. You have mentioned that the singleplayer mode was working without any issues. It has to be noted that some of the features of any applications, games and softwares can be incompatibility even if some features work fine.

If an incompatibility problem is causing the issue about the game that Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working, then you will have to run the game in the compatibility mode. The operating system can be taken in this particular mode with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility. There are some recommended settings provided here. I suggest you to use them.

There is a possibility that the game may not be properly installed in your system. I mean to say that the files for playing the multiplayer mode may be having the issues. This is why the connection cannot be established. To get rid of this situation, you will have to simply reinstall the game.

Do not run any other applications and programs in the background of the installation process, so that the installation errors can be avoided. I hope that you will be able to play properly after that.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

According to me, the files for the multiplayer mode must have become corrupt. This is why the Sniper Ghost Warrior Multiplayer is not working. Well, you will have to download a new copy of this game, if you really want to play it. After that, reinstall the game and make sure that you get rid of all the traces of the older copy of the game. There will be no problems with the new copy of the game.

I have tried out getting a new copy of this game, but it is of no use. Also, this particular feature of the game is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system, as the hardware and software evaluation tool listed it among the compatibilities of the system. So, I guess that this is a problem that is from the end of the server. I will let you guys know when I connect after some days.