Thread: Installing Mass Effect 2 DLC by hand

Installing Mass Effect 2 DLC by hand

For a number of reasons the entire of the DLC I have been capable to download determine to not install. The installer presently gets stuck on the message "Preparing to eliminate DLCName].rar", and I have encompass to ctrl+alt+delete to exit it. Does anybody be familiar with how to install the DLC by hand my naive supposition is that I be able to immediately copy this into the BioGame directory into the Mass Effect 2 folder, additional than previous to I try that it would be pleasant to be familiar with if anybody else has completed this successfully.

Re: Installing Mass Effect 2 DLC by hand

In the Mass Effect 2 Folder, there is information in sequence register called BioGame. You have to generate an innovative directory in that called DLC, then immediately expand the .rar files and drag every [DLCName] directory into the DLC folder. When you next start the game you be supposed to get a bunch of messages in your inbox regarding every DLC. I have a comparable difficulty; on the other hand, my installer does not get as far as yours. How are you capable to get the .rar out of the installer.

It was not until subsequent to the "Normandy Crash site" DLC was completed downloading previous to it installed the .rar file I have offensively pointed out in the image is what gets left on my desktop subsequent to I ctrl+alt+delete. OK. I am assuming that when you hit it off on the .exe file it starts extracting .rar's. Right anybody have several connections to some directions of how bioware intended us to install this substance. I am able to merely locate directions for dragon age. And where are you supposed to be capable to download this substance 'in game'. I had to physically download the entire of it.

You have to log into your Bioware social account (if you do not have an account, create or generate one) here. Hit it off the "Expand your game, add bioware points" button on the left hand side, acquire 560 points in view of the fact that that’s the entire you necessitate for this DLC. On one occasion that is completed go to the Mass Effect site and acquire the Kasumi DLC (560 points). At present go back to your Bioware Social account and go to "Profile > Registered game promotions". Download the .exe file and install, then that are supposed to be it.

The problem is that when I am not associated to the internet and desire to play the game I got the following message: "not capable to authorize the listed DLC. Please log into Cerberus Network by means of the account used to acquire the DLC ZAEED, CERBERUS WPN and ARMOR INFERNO ARMOR and NORM CRASH SITE" I previously registered the DLC on the bioware web page subsequent the steps of the sticky thread. Although I do not be familiar with how to activate the DLC in the game. When I log in I am able to observe a message that says 4 innovative items (Cerberus Daily News, Importing an ME1 Save game, Zaeed, Normandy Crash Pack) additional than nothing else.

Download every solitary one of them and you are set. You do not observe them listed as activated or facilitated or something in the most important menu, you have right of entry them at various stages IN the game, which is prolly why they did not "register them as activated" et cetera. For illustration several additional armor you "own" on top of the normal’s ones are sorted in your armory, supplementary missions are revealed in your mission selection screen and so on.

Additional than if I am not signed into Cerberus Network (meaning I encompass to sign in every day) I get "not capable to authorize the listed DLC. Give pleasure to log into Cerberus network by means of the account used to acquire the DLC ZAEED, CERBERUS WPN and ARMOR INFERNO ARMOR and NORM CRASH SITE I would approximating to play when my modems off too additional than it would not let me most of the time for the reason that I am not signed in. Dragon age determine to do the similar thing once in a great at the same time as additional as not approximating Mass Effect 2.