Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior Assertion Failed

Sniper Ghost Warrior Assertion Failed

If I hit it off any of these it comes up 3 additional times then crashes the game. But the thing is I have gotten to Chapter X and the first cut prospect it produces this error. Been trawling from side to side the internet and originate that its suitable to the Multi Cores of CPU's, so did what they told me by plummeting the cores to half, for illustration you have 2 cores (AMD) you set it to 1, if you have 8 cores (Intel) you set it to 4.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior Assertion Failed

I have comprised an AMD, so set it to 1 core then rebooted my apparatus, and no, tranquil the similar error at the similar time. Then went trawling from side to side the internet the entire in excess of again and originate that it might be the fact the my Graphics Drivers are not up to date, so updated them, no joy, so put out of action the entire my startup items and once more, no joy. Several suggestions, the game is tremendously superior and loved playing it and gutted it’s stopped similar to this, additional than any patches/suggestions would be much appreciated.

I tried regulating your graphics settings in game. What do you presently have them set for. Try lowering several of the settings here and then perhaps load back up chapter 9 and play from there. In addition try the steps beneath to modify a small number of alternatives in your Nvidia control panel. Even lowered to the lowest settings (was terrible) and did on one occasion step up every try and tranquil on the chapter IX Cutscene when William is talking Assertion Error.

For this you have to right hit it off the desktop. Then after going to the control panel you have to select nvidia. After that you have to locate "3D settings" and choose "regulate image settings by means of preview". After that in the middle select "Let the application decide". Then you have to select "Manage 3D settings". Look for anisotropic filtering and antialiaing and try put out of action these or setting to submission controlled. At the end locate Vertical Sync and set for "utilize the 3D submission settings".

Have you tried in addition installing the most recent sound drivers on the system. If you are tranquil having the identical tribulations I would contact our hold up department unswervingly so we are capable to take a superior look at the system. You be able to locate our contact information in sequence listed in the back of the physical of your game. Immediately glancing at your position here and something struck me as a setting I would modify if I were you. Your shared video memory is set to in excess of 1.5GB of RAM. This is way too high.

The previous 250% rule that we used to exercise back in the AGP days does not actually be relevant well to in the present day video cards. Back when that was the rule of thumb we were merely dealing by means of 32mb and 64mb video RAM cards so you would simply be pushing 64-128mb from side to side the AGP bus. You are trying to push 1.5GB from side to side the PCIE bus and you are absolutely super-saturating the bridge trying to shift that much data across it. I would by no means suggest additional than 256mb of shared video memory (even if you are using the innovative DDR3 RAM). System RAM is several times slower than the onboard enthusiastic RAM in your card and several additional than 256mb from side to side the shared bus you essentially start seeing a decrease in graphics presentation.

I might observe sharing that much ram might essentially cause timing problem by means of a video card as it fills its buffers waiting for system RAM to catch up. I uncertainty this is the reason you are getting your error, on the other hand, it's something I would address previous to even beginning to troubleshoot this problem. BTW, I have a 512mb video card and encompass no tribulations working DX10 games in 1680x1050 by means of the entire settings maxxed, so you actually do not necessitate the entire that additional overhead.