Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67

Thread: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Post Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

tell me the site from where you will download crack fix. i just want to finish this game

ThumbsUp Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

i am stuck at the prison door.please help me out i just want to finish this game

smile Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

hey..
    gls ... i downloaded your saved file what to do next plss tell me

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by atharva pitale View Post
    hey..
    gls ... i downloaded your saved file what to do next plss tell me
    The files you downloaded are the save game files for Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands. There is a Prison door chapter bug in this game and with this save file you can ignore this chapter and play its next chapter in this game. All you need to do is copy and paste this save file in the games save location. Just read the previous replies to get more ideas.

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

I am having the same problem in the palace and the trainer is also not working can anyone help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaskar2013 View Post
    I am having the same problem in the palace and the trainer is also not working can anyone help me please
    You need to download a working trainer for this game by searching on google. After that follow the below instructions that was already given by a member on this forum:

1- run the trainer
    2- run the game
    3- load the save, it will set you near the gate...just run to the gate and wall up run (by right click on mouse with foreword on the gate)...press insert when you are in the top of wall run to save your location you will hear a sound deeeeem...
    4- run the unlimited life i don't know which button see the trainer home window...
    5- pressing home button to retrieve the location you saved using the trainer...
    6- try as many time as you can, it will not happened that easy, until a bug in the game show up...I tried 30 -40 times to show up just keep pressing
    7- that bug some who will set your location holding on the top of the gate...
    8- just watch out for the trap up the gate... and try to get your self holding the other side edge...
    9- next just jump and you will find your self bypass the gate...
    10- Or you can only use the save game I upload

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67