Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error

Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error

I was downloading the game called Transformers: War for Cybertron from steam. When I was done almost with 6 GB of the download, I decided that steam must be restarted because it was becoming slow. After the restart was done, I got the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error saying that I will have to purchase the game again. It is not that easy to buy it again, the main reason being that I have already paid away the costs. What should I do in this situation. Kindly provide some help immediately.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error

You should, in no cases buy the game again. Since, this is a Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error, the officials must fix the same. There is a need to contact the customer support that is provided by this particular site.

just mention about the issues that you are facing there. They will respond to you soon with the solution to get rid of this problem. I hope that your problem gets fixed by this technique.

It was a great mistake that you restarted steam when the download was going on. You never paused or stopped the downloads. You simply did the restart. All the progress must have lost because of which you got the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error. According to me, your money is wasted due to your own mistake. There is no solution, but to get a new copy of the game.

There is no need to worry if you are getting the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error. This is because many users have faced this issue while downloading various games on this site. There is a simple solution for this problem. Just go to the library list on your system. Check out if you can get the incomplete download there. Just reply me if you get it there. Also, let me know the operating system that you are using.

Yes, I am able to get the incomplete download in the library list of my system. But, I guess that still the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error is existing. This is so since, I am trying to start the remaining progress of the download from there, I still get the message saying that I need to repurchase the game. I am using the Windows XP operating system.

There is no other solution to get rid of the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error. A solution that can be used is to contact the officials. If that does not provide a solution, then there is no other option. You will have to purchase game. Also, you wont get the refund of the money that you have already paid. I guess it is your bad time. Just try out with the officials first.

As mentioned by one of the suggestions above, I have reported the officials about the Transformers: War for Cybertron steam error that I am facing. I have send a mail about the same. I send it yesterday and I have not received a reply yet. I am very much worried. If I will not get the downloaded part of this game, then my whole money will be wasted.