Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB

Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system and I am playing this game called Transformers: War for Cybertron. Well, I am facing a very silly issue with this game. I am encountering a Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB. While I am playing the game, if I press ALT+TAB, then the computer completely hangs. I have to restart my system to start the game again properly.
    Last edited by Ambak; 27-06-2010 at 02:47 AM.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB

If you have encountered a Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB, then there is no need to worry. The game does not support this particular feature. There is a genuine reason for this problem. The game uses an Unreal engine. Because of this, the game stops responding on the combination of keys of ALT+TAB. So, you will have to stop using this combination of keys, while playing the game.

I have faced the same Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB. Well, in my case, the game used to crash. I had to install it again to play it. This combination of keys are used for go to the window that is opened simultaneously, while playing the game. Since, there is a conflict of the game with this combination of keys, you will have to exit the game completely to go to the other window.

Since, there is a Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB, this particular combination cannot be used. I have just found out another trick that can be used to go to the simultaneous window that is opened. Just press the windows key on the keyboard. This will minimize the game and the start menu will come up. Thus, you can easily go to the other window.

I have also used the windows key on the keyboard for going to the simultaneous window. So, the Transformers: War for Cybertron problem with ALT+TAB has been fixed with this solution. As I am experienced with the technique, I can assure that this is a successful method. Many of the gamers playing this game will be benefited with this information shared here.

I have always used the Alt+TAB keys for opening a simultaneous window. I never knew that the windows key could be used for the same. I have tried out the same and I am able to open the other window that has been opened. Anyways, thanks for all your help till now. This game used to keep crashing continuously and this issue has been solved with the help of this key.