Thread: How to customize key of Transformers: War for Cybertron

How to customize key of Transformers: War for Cybertron

The Transformers War for CyberTron for computer or PC is one of the most horrible imaginary Engine 3 powered games. Well, most horrible in a sense, it does not come close to make use of the power and characteristics of Unreal Engine 3. It does not have and comprise in game chat characteristic, which is actually sad as it is a multiplayer computer or PC game. Arrangement files cannot be tweaked as they are encrypted. It is 30 FPS locked additional than, well optimized.

Re: How to customize key of Transformers: War for Cybertron

It has the long register of bugs, and the most horrible comes in your incapability to customize or remap controls on computer or PC. Subsequent to disparaging negative word of mouth campaign for Modern Warfare 2 by PC community, it is the most horrible Activision+High Moon Studios might come up by means of. Anyway a small number of guys on steam discussion have originated a workaround which facilitates to remap your keyboard keys in Transformers War for CyberTron using Autohotkey submission. Read the detailed guide beneath to be capable to modify and remap your keyboard controls in Transformers War For CyberTron.

For this game you determine to first necessitate downloading AutoHotKey, which is complimentary. After you have downloaded it you have to install AutoHotKey. After that you have to open notepad. Then you have to generate a script (Read the guide on how you are able to do that). After that you have to save the script as “NameItAnything.ahk”. You necessitate saving the text file in which you entered a script in .ahk extension so create certain to modify the “Save as type” in Notepad to the entire files so that you be able to modify the extension. At the end you have to twice hit it off the script to activate it.

If you are not so much familiar with the key controls of this game then you be able to have some key controls from here. The variables for the mouse keys in AHK are: For the Left mouse button you have the LButton. Same as for the Middle mouse button you have MButton. Similar to this RButton – Right mouse button, XButton1 – Fourth mouse button and XButton2 – Fifth mouse button.

Game starts by means of the war connecting brothers, where Decepticons and Autobots are aggressive to get the superior of the planet they live on, the Cybertron. The Game has two campaigns; you encompass to play Decepticons first previous to you be able to experience Autobots campaign. First campaign characteristics StarScream trying to discourage the recently discovered power by Megatron “Energon” at the same time as in the AutoBots campaign its Optimums Prime, who acts as the leader subsequent to the death of the contemporary Autobot leader.

Are the mouse buttons remappable too. Mapping the center mouse to capability 2 worked extremely well. Mapping mouse button 4 to renovate caused me to transform and do the 180 at the similar time (in tank form). So obviously, it was in addition hitting transfer for a number of reason. The remap of F to Q (melee) did not run at the entire. F tranquil transformed. By no means mind, got it. It seems that capitalizing a letter implies that you are holding shift. So at what time I typed a capital "F" into the script, the game consideration I was holding shift and hitting F, consequently transforming and doing a 180 as Megatron in the campaign.

You be familiar with what's humorous, even though. I played a small number of matches online by means of the Xbox360 controller and did not do half-bad. Tranquil though aiming is harder, mobility is to some extent easier. In general keyboard and mouse are superior; I imagine it makes weapons that necessitate correctness, similar to the Null Ray and the Photon Rifle, essentially a threat. Going to feel so enormous to hit F and bash a guy approximating I be supposed to have been doing the entire along as an alternative of transforming in a heated battle and getting opened.

ThumbsUp Re: How to customize key of Transformers: War for Cybertron

Quote Originally Posted by Lankesh View Post
    For this game you determine to first necessitate downloading AutoHotKey, which is complimentary. After you have downloaded it you have to install AutoHotKey. After that you have to open notepad. Then you have to generate a script (Read the guide on how you are able to do that). After that you have to save the script as “NameItAnything.ahk”. You necessitate saving the text file in which you entered a script in .ahk extension so create certain to modify the “Save as type” in Notepad to the entire files so that you be able to modify the extension. At the end you have to twice hit it off the script to activate it.

4 years later, and your post just helped me with remapping my newly acquired copy of War for Cybertron. Although, I must say your instructions seemed lacking...at almost 1am, upon rereading them I understood just what you meant and the script works like a charm. I will reuse this technique for other games going forward that have lazy programmers working on them that don't allow for remapping, as I use S as forward, not W. Thanks a big time bunch!