Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems

Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system and I am having issues with a particular game that I am playing. The situation is that I am having some Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems. This issue is caused when the video is shown, that is when the characters talk to each other. The sound and effects while playing this game is completely ok. I getting this issue only while the video is going on. Please let me know if there are any possibilities of eradicating this particular issue.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems

Even if the game is running without any issues in Windows 7, some of its features may not be supported by the operating system. This is why you are encountering the Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems. There is no need to worry due to this. You just need to run the game in the compatibility mode. The operating system can be brought in this particular mode with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option of the game.

There is a need to check out whether the proper audio drivers with respect to the Windows 7 operating system are installed in your computer or not. If not, then this is the main reason of the situation.

Just search the internet for the proper audio drivers for Windows 7. You can use the hardware and software evaluation tool to know about the incompatible components installed in your system.

If an incompatibility problem between the game and the operating system is causing the Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems, then you will have to download the compatibility tool for this particular game. You will have to uninstall the game and after that install the tool first. Now, you will have to install the game. All the required compatibility settings will be done for the game to run properly.

There is a possibility that the particular video files of this game have become corrupt and the audio must have lost. So, you are encountering the Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems. This issue cannot be solved. You will have to get a new copy of this game. Anyways, you can play the game fine. There is no need to hear the video. You can know what is the mission, otherwise also.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have installed the proper drivers with respect to the Windows 7 operating system. Thus, I have been able to solve the Transformers: War for Cybertron audio problems. Anyways, thanks for all the replies and suggestions that you people have provided here. There was no problem with the copy of this game that I was having. They were very helpful. I hope to get such help in the future too for any problem that I will face.

hmm can you tell me which drivers you downloaded? i redownloaded realtek HD audio drivers and reinstalled it but this didnt help. i still get no audio during the cinematics (movie scenes) but gameplay, menu has audio. driving me nuts trying to figure out the problem.

Im using windows 7 home premium