Thread: Full screen resolution issue in Sniper:Ghost Warrior

Full screen resolution issue in Sniper:Ghost Warrior

I use a desktop and have installed Sniper: Ghost Warrior game application to it. The problem is that I am not able to work well or process the game in full screen mode. I hope do not know what could have caused the thing but I am not able to perform the task well. It will be helpful if you can make the issue to be sorted and perform as required. I use Windows 7. Please let me know so that I can get sort the thing and make the game application to be executed well. It will be helpful.

Re: Full screen resolution issue in Sniper:Ghost Warrior

I Would suggest you to check for the graphic settings that is for the graphic card that you use for your system. It will be helpful. You can then make the required changes which will help you out to get sort the thing. So perform as needed. It will be helpful for you. Check for the graphic card that you use. It may not be compatible or helping the game to execute well.

Change the Windows Settings before you start the game and process the execution of the same. You may then be able to perform the act and work as needed. It is essential and necessary that you get the things to be functioned and work as needed. You will thus be able to get sort the thing and function the game in full screen mode without any issue. Right click on the game icon and then go to properties then choose options and activate the radio button for full screen option.

You need to check for the driver that is installed for the video card. You may then get to a better conclusion to get sort. All you need to do is to check for the latest driver that is needed and perform for the thing by installing it to the system. You may then be able to process for the thing that is make the application to work in full screen mode. So implement the steps that are necessary.

Another aspect could be that the game is not proper or may have some bug that is causing the issue. In order to make it function well and perform the task as needed. You need to look for the fresh copy of the application and then make it to reinstall to the system. As it is been done you can then perform for the task and function as needed. Remove the game that is installed and then make a fresh install of the application.

Run the system under safe mode and then check for the thing. You need to install the application that is the game under this mode as it do not have much of the embedded features and you can easily work well with the process by functioning as required. You can thus process the game application and make it process as required. You can perform the task and work as required. Do work.