Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug - cannot progress in game (minor spoilers)

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug - cannot progress in game (minor spoilers)

I have started playing this new version of POP that has been released. After playing some stages, I think that there is a Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug because I am facing the situation that I cannot progress in game. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone has experienced the same, please share the same here. Also, mention the solution that can help to get rid of this situation.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug - cannot progress in game (minor spoilers)

If you are facing the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug because of which you cannot progress in game, then you must get a new copy of the game. There may be a problem with the same. Some of its files must have become corrupt. If you have bought it from an authorized dealer, then mention the issues that you are facing to him/her and I am sure that you will get the current copy exchanged for a new one.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug - cannot progress in game (minor spoilers)

There is no need to worry of you have encountered a Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug that is resulting in the problem that you cannot progress in game. I have faced such a situation with many other games. It happens due to installation errors with the games. You just have uninstall the game and restart your system. After that reinstall the game with the same setup. I hope that your problems will be solved after that.

As mentioned in the above post, if an installation issue is causing the particular problem, then this situation cannot be called the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug. It is a system error that has occurred. The system did not make you aware that the error has been caused.

Anyways, make sure that you do not run other applications and programs in the background of the installation process. Otherwise, such situations will keep occurring.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If you simply uninstall the complete Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands game, then the current progress of the game will be lost. So, it is required that you explicitly copy the folder of the saved games. So, when you reinstall the game, copy this particular folder at the same place with the system files. So, you will be able to start again from the stage, where you had stopped.

I have the issue of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands bug that I cannot progress in game resolved. It was an installation error. I am surprised that even if there was an installation error, I was able to play some of the stages in the beginning. I have reinstalled this game and I am able to run it without any issues. I have move forward in the game. Thanks for all your suggestions.