Thread: Stuck up with The Fortress stage in Prince Of Persia Rival Sword

Stuck up with The Fortress stage in Prince Of Persia Rival Sword

I am playing the Prince Of Persia Rival Swords on the PSP and Stuck up with The Fortress stage in Prince Of Persia Rival Sword. I have reached to the Mermaid and wanted to turned the 2 cranks to align the water wheels but i am unable to do so as i am not landing safely. So please let me know how to get to the other room from here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Stuck up with The Fortress stage in Prince Of Persia Rival Sword

Hey there, I am exactly having the same problem as you have discussed here. As i have killed the guard and get into the gate. Reached to mermaid and wanted to align the water wheel. But unable to do so as i am unable to stand. So if you found the solution of the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated.

I think you can get it working with the help of the mermaid itself. All you have to do is to fall on the Mermaids Arm and then you can perform the same as you are looking for. Now you can align the Water wheel by which you can next go to the next room and proceed further. So go through the same and you will succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by urgaffel View Post
    I think you can get it working with the help of the mermaid itself. All you have to do is to fall on the Mermaids Arm and then you can perform the same as you are looking for. Now you can align the Water wheel by which you can next go to the next room and proceed further. So go through the same and you will succeed.
    Hey as you said that fall on the Mermaids arm and i will get the way to next room. But i have tried the same but unable to get onto the mermaids arm. As i have tried everything but can not stand on mermaids arm. So please light on this topic more.

I think it is better if you just go through the Walkthrough a available on the link given below which is having all the guide available to pass the stage and also how to get ton the mermaids arm. The link which i am giving is having all the step by step walkthrough to now about Fortress stage. Just go through the same here and work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    I think it is better if you just go through the Walkthrough a available on the link given below which is having all the guide available to pass the stage and also how to get ton the mermaids arm. The link which i am giving is having all the step by step walkthrough to now about Fortress stage. Just go through the same here and work with it.
    Hey thanks a lot i have gone through the walkthrough and it worked for me. This section is having all the walkthrough for the game which i liked and will refer this more in feature.

I know that i am late for the replies but let me tell you that i have followed the method that you have explained and it is working for me. I have now able to play the next level of the game. The walkthrough is having all the detail for the clearance of the stage discuss. I will follow the same if any more problem persist. Thanks for all you help.