Thread: Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King Stopped installation at 40 percent

Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King Stopped installation at 40 percent

Hi there, I having an issue with the Installation of the Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King. I am trying to install the Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King but the installation Stopped at the 40 percent every time. I have tried installing most of the time and every time i get the same. So if any one is having the solution for this problem then let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King Stopped installation at 40 percent

Did you check that the system is compatible with the Game that you are trying to install. If your system is not able to run the game then it is obvious to get the problem like this. So first check the configuration that you are using is compatible with the game.that you are trying to install. And after that only go ahead. I hope this will help you.

This is seems to be the issue of the Graphic which is not supporting the game that is Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King. So first thing that i will advise you to read the documentation of Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King and after that check whether the graphic card you are having is compatible with the game or not. Thanks

I have checked the configuration of the system which is totally compatible with the Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King. So i think that the compatibility is not an issue of my system. I have also checked the Graphic Card compatibility with the game and both are enough compatible with each other. So please advise me some more to work on it.

I think in that case you should have to check whether your copy of the game is genuine or not. IF your copy is not beguine then please go with the genuine one as there is no guarantee of the pirated version to work with the game. This is also not recommended and illegal. So if you are using the pirated version then go with the genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    I think in that case you should have to check whether your copy of the game is genuine or not. IF your copy is not beguine then please go with the genuine one as there is no guarantee of the pirated version to work with the game. This is also not recommended and illegal. So if you are using the pirated version then go with the genuine.
    The copy which I am using is the genuine one and I have bought it with the UbiSoft. And also register it on the UBiSoft. I am also having license of it.

In that case I will advise you to move this question to the UbiSoft Forum and the available expert will help you out with the issue which you are going through regarding the Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King. Just ask a about the query to the UbiSoft or mail them your query and they will get back to you with the available solution.