Thread: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Xbox 360 Game Level Support

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Xbox 360 Game Level Support

I am looking for some game level support of Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands to skip some level fast. I am going to buy a disc for Xbox 360 soon. I found this game on my friends pc which looks really nice. I need some view on the game also. I have choices to buy mirror edge on the same hand. Does Xbox is a better on in that manner. I am looking for much action and adventure in the game play.

Re: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Xbox 360 Game Level Support

The game has recently came out so I don't think that you can get some save game files so fast. You will need to wait for sometime more. Concerning the graphics of the game then that is just awesome. The action takes place entirely in the palace known as Malik, it will not be allergic to yellow and brown colors that will be present 100% of the time. You must get your copy soon.

The different effects of the title are disappointing and some collision problems in the game just blocks you. The soundtrack on this part is just a little higher level with a choice of topics very well. I am looking for some help on different a languages of the same game. They dubbed support and the version as it same what is released in the main language.

Unlike the previous album this new game is much more innovative and you can find yourself complelety immersed in a monotony yellowish which sometime ends with some boring part. Similarly some textures are not up to HD production. The game suffers from numerous crash bugs, there is also a camera management rather poorly thought which often make us blind in action.

I am too searching for the additional game level support. But I have not able to locate the same. The only best things I found best in the game is the soundtrack of the game that helps us stay in the atmosphere of the title despite his lack of responsiveness. I will still wait to buy some new game but if you have played the older version then this game will be a bit catchy for you.

This new version of the game begins with adventures in Azad travels the Prince in Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands in the Kingdom of his brother. But a mighty army besieged the royal palace and threatens to destroy. In order to preserve the kingdom from certain destruction, the Prince decides to use the ancient power of the Sands - the beginning of an epic adventure.

I don't think there might be no way to get save game. I need help for the same. I am trying to find out the save if anyone found the same then please post the same here. I am took looking for some further level jump in the game. I had tried to search on some cheat sites also but does not found also on the same. If anyone has some save game of this version then please post.