Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 stuck after third gin

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 stuck after third gin

Hello friends, I am facing it very much difficult to move forward after the third gin in POP. I have tried my best to complete the same, but in vein. So, basically Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 is stuck after third gin. Because of this, I need some help and hints to go forward from this stage. I am waiting for suitable suggestions and replies on this topic.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 stuck after third gin

If you are stuck after third gin in the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3, then I think that you must get the application called as Cheatbook Database. It provides cheats as well as hints. This tells how to go about in various levels in the game. I have not played this game, so you will have to get help from it directly. I have been able to complete many of the games from its help.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The Cheatbook Database is a very useful application. Make sure that you get the latest version of this application, that is the Cheatbook Database 2010. This is because the new version will contain more hints as well as cheats for completing the various stages of different games. Thus, you will also get more help if you find that one or two hints are not helpful.

There is a very simple trick to move forward in the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 game in the third gin stage. Well, when you are in the meeting with Razia, you will be having the power of air dash. At this time, you have to look at the left. You will find that there is a deep hole with skeletons on one of the sides. You will have to press the button to roll or dash by jumping in their direction.

Hello there,
    The solution given in the above post by reddevil6 to complete the third gin stage in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 is perfect. If you are still not able to understand how to do it, then go to YouTube and check out the video walkthrough that is provided for this game. I hope that you will then, be able to know how to actually do it.
    Wish you all the best.

I was not aware of the application called Cheatbook Database. I downloaded the new version of this particular application from the internet recently and found that there are many hints about various games in it. I also found the solution on how to complete the stage if I am stuck after third gin in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3. This is an awesome application and I recommend all the gamers to try using the same.