Thread: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sand not on Uplay

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sand not on Uplay

Dose Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sand is on Uplay. I had check on Uplay site I does not found any page traces for that. The game really looks nice but I am planing to have some look for online gaming support. What is the game really about in later stages. I had played Sands of Time and there might be some more addition in the level in this new version of the game.

Re: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sand not on Uplay

I have also found the same thing. I am trying to locate the online server for the same but not found anything on that. May be I need wait for that more. In the game You will have the opportunity to be followed by a flame that will inflict damage to your opponents in your way. An armor stone will allow you for example can take the blows without flinching during a short period of time. But the main power of this album is the ability to freeze the water during a specified period.

That is right in the new version of the game you have the power to freeze teh water whereas in older parts of the saga, it just served you regain your energy through the fountains, you will now learn to master in order to show the ice walls to move. The last levels of the game require much skill even with the many water points in these stunts. This new version is much nicer than the older one.

I had played the game and I regret certain choices of camera that you will miss a lot of jumps. There is not new about the spot changes in your acrobatics to show you the route to follow which will cause you to jump. Some sequences are very well thought out and ask a real timing players to succeed in escaping from the room where they are. The game has ample of gameplay you will really enjoy.

I too have doubt on the same weather the game is on Uplay or not. I am not getting traces of the same in similar way. But the roots of the game comes from the first part Sands of Time. I had played Sands of Time full and many a time it is really exciting. About this new I am not sure weather you have the online version of the same. I am still waiting for some update on the same.

Delivering the fight is the the spotlight in this game. The game shows a slow pace that breaks and removes all the intensity combat, compared to previous episodes. There will never be gifted to succeed in nullifying the waves of enemies you will face. Similarly, they do not show much imagination endlessly repeating the same cycle of attack. That makes the game sometime a bit boring.

I like dodging the attack. That is nice and harder. You can still note some good points in the fighting, including the ability to jump on his attackers to perform an aerial attack or even jump from head to head. You can also do a stunning blow to get rid of the bodies of enemies or deflect their shield to make them vulnerable. The game is really awesome.