Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands glitch issue while loading maps

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands glitch issue while loading maps

I have installed Prince of Persia : The forgotten Sands game application to the desktop system. The problem is that I get a light seed problem as 1001 is not loaded completed The map says its is loaded but I get only 998. I have no idea what could have caused the same. It is really a big issue. I want to get rid of it. Please do help me out. It would be a great help. I use Windows 7.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands glitch issue while loading maps

It is a bug that is causing the issue. You need to sort the thing well for the same. All you need to do is to install the patch for the game application and then check for the thing by executing the same. You may then not be able to work well to sort he thing as required. Do check for the issue and make it process for the same. This will surely help you out.

Another way through which you can make the things or the issue to be sorted well is by reinstalling the game application. So you need to uninstall the game application well by removing the same and then get the application that is the game application by getting a fresh copy and process as needed. You may then be able to work for the same and then get it functioned. Check out.

Run the system under safe mode option and then install the application well. As it is been done you then check out whether you are not able to get the glitch that you are getting. So all you need to do is to perform the act and then get it functioned as necessary. I hope you may then be able to sort the thing and make the game executed without any glitch problem.

The glitch is due to the compatibility problem. All you need to do is to install the application under compatible mode. This can be done by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then install the application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. So in order to perform for the ting you need to work as needed. So check for the same and make it implemented.

This is possibly the issue with the thing that there is some bug or incomplete system file needed for the game. This may have caused the thing to process and you are not able to work as needed. So check for the thing and make it process as needed. So do look for the same so that you can get to a better solution. Check out.