Thread: Enable fog without lowering the framerate or performance in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

Enable fog without lowering the framerate or performance in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

I wanted to know about Enabling fog without lowering the framerate or performance in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Stand so that i can get the fog in the game without touching any performance and framerate thing. I am having the enough configuration to play the game. Looking for the possible solution if you are having the same then advise me about the same.

Re: Enable fog without lowering the framerate or performance in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

There are two settings that can make the things working for you. I have done some changes in hardware.ini file to enable the fog and the another things i have done is inverse the value given object i.e.
    Code:
    ForceVSFog=1
    InvertFogRange=0
    And the game started enabling the FOG without changing the performance and anything else.

Re: Enable fog without lowering the framerate or performance in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    There are two settings that can make the things working for you. I have done some changes in hardware.ini file to enable the fog and the another things i have done is inverse the value given object i.e.
    Code:
    ForceVSFog=1
    InvertFogRange=0
    And the game started enabling the FOG without changing the performance and anything else.
    He thanks a lot for giving a such a nice reply that sorted the issue of mine which i have asked about and now i am getting the FOG without changing any of the setting in the framerate or performance.

I am having the same issue which this topic is discussed about and i am unable to find the solution of it. But after going through this thread i have got the game working on my computer which was not giving the FOG before. So thanks a lot for making such a thread and reply of the same. I will recommend the same to others also.