Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC stutters and runs slow

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC stutters and runs slow

Hi there, I have installed the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands on my PC but when i am trying to play the game i am getting the stutter on the game and also the game runs very slow. I have reinstalled the game but still getting the same problem. So if you are having the solution of it then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC stutters and runs slow

I think you forgot to mention the system configuration which will help us to find the solution and compatibility of the game with your system. Anyways first thing read the document of the game and check whether you are satisfying the system requirement of the game or not. If not then pass me the configuration i will work on it.

I am running the Windows 7 operating system with the nVidia graphic card which i check and having the compatible with the game. I have installed the 2GB of DDR RAM. I don't things so that the configuration is the problem as i have upgraded my system according to the need of the game but still getting the problem. So help me.

Hey there, I am having the same problem which you are going through. My Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands lags during the game. I thought that it is the issue of the Graphic card so i have replaced it with the new one but unable to do so. But that also does not got me to any solution. Please help also if possible.

Hey i think i can solve this issue as i am having the same issue and i have taken some step which resolved my problem. If you are using the multicore processor then this is obvious problem. To get rid of the same just alt+tab Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and then change the affinity to one or zero. Hope this will for you too.

There might be some problem in the internet connection of your which is creating problem in the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands game which is stuttering. There are some of the stutter seen when the internet connection is enough to work on the UbiSoft server. So check the connection first and also contact the ISP for the same.

Sorry for the late reply as i was not in touch with my computer for these days. I have gone through all the replies that has been given regarding my query and apply this with the problem of mine. After going through if any one of the reply will work for me then i will update this thread so that others can also take advantage of it.

Hi, everybody i share some thing to all of you i have 3.2 FENOM, 500 gb hd, Asus M4N68T-M V2V but Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands running slow i am trying almost sugetions on net and forums but when i insert external grafic card NVIDIA 9500 1 gb the game running smooth no problem frame rating or any more .
    Thanking all of you.

Hey can you tell...
    First Which Graphic Card do you had....
    512 MB or other else...
    Plz reply

Quote Originally Posted by Kaivalya View Post
    Hey can you tell...
    First Which Graphic Card do you had....
    512 MB or other else...
    Plz reply
    Why are you asking about graphics card and to whom? If you want to play this game Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, then you will require the below minimum system requirements:
    • CPU: 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
    • RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
    • Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / ATI RADEON X1600) (see supported list*)
    • HDD: 8 GB