Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Assassin's Creed 2

7 87.50%
  • Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands

1 12.50%

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 V/S PoP :The Forgotten Sands

Assassin's Creed 2 V/S PoP :The Forgotten Sands

Hi all of you Gamer's. How many of you had played both the games ? If played both, which one is you think is much better ? Personally i have played both and found good about departing throughout a town and without a sound assassinating a couple of hundreds of guards and enemies or silently whipping down a crowd of some guards at one time.

Who haven't played the game yet can get complete info about these games from the following links:
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

In short i like Assassin's Creed 2 much better than Pop The Forgotten Sands, my vote is for AC 2. What about you guys ?

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 V/S PoP :The Forgotten Sands

The best part I liked about Assassin’s Creed 2 is its story, setting and art style. Also the mission where we have to move town to town and eliminate different targets. On second hand, if we talk about PoP Forgotten sands, same like AC 2, we have to move from area to area and restore it. There are many similarities between both the games. First of all both video games are created by Ubisoft together have meh battle. Theres not much different between them but only the taste of the players. And what I found much tasty is Prince of Persia forgotten Sands.

As per me both are different games. In PoP I found myself being strained in through the art direction although even how the story was flowing. In AC 2 I was barely going after the tale goals and rather than terrorizing as I please, extremely alike to GTA in my view! I in fact take pleasure in playing Assassin’s Creed unlike PoP Forgotten Sands. . I too vote for Assassin’s.

Mutually AC2 and PoP encompass one thing similar, that they are together awesome platformers, PoP more than AC2 however platformers just the equal. Obviously, the Prince could do pretty whatever thing he needs in the world. Besides, my matter is that in Assassin's Creed 2, while platforming interested in play, it is kinda uncomfortable, you must control each aspect of faction for Ezio or Altair. Yet the mainly unimportant slip could cause Ezio to drop 35 tales into a tough wall through your soft head. The prince could snatch the whole thing. In battle, all runs efficiently around the Prince, he breaks throughout people's protection and decapitates them. In Assassin's Creed, the single way to even injure somebody is to counter them numerous times.

PoP Forgotten Sands is excessively linear based video game, it doesn’t present as much journeying and fun as SC2 would offer. In addition, Assassin’s Creed has a large amount of fun, departing through a city slaughtering archers and eliminating the guards offers great fun than the tremendously superior progress of PoP Forgotten Sands.