Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game wont start or launch

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game wont start or launch

This looks that the download is not proper. There are two things you can check. First either your system has all requirement that the game needs. Like graphic card, ram etc. Second the files you had downloaded are proper and download without any error. The download normally starts when you run the setup file. Try to check the folders of your download, where you can get a directly executable file.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman22 View Post
    No issue. Here i am explaining the complete thing that will help you for the which you are talking about so go through the below given step that will help you with the same.

• Click on Start
    • Go to Run
    • Type regedit and hit enter
    • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Ubisoft
    • Copy the default value of Launcher folder
    • Paste it into Ubisoft Game Launcher folder
    • Restart the PC
    • Thats it!!!!!
    i couldn't find any value in the default entry
    what do i di??

Quote Originally Posted by kmahesh View Post
    what do i di??
    Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that works or if the registry value appears. What happens when you try to launch the game, do you get any error message? Have you updated your graphics drivers to the latest? Does your system meets with the game's minimum requirements, can it handle the game? What are your computer specifications?

shafikk.. just right click on set up and click on run as administrator. it will work,. try closing that song thing from task manager ...

unsure Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC game wont start or launch

Quote Originally Posted by kmahesh View Post
    what do i di??
    i dont have such named folders... my game is starting.. but keep on loading afterwards.. what do i have to do.? enlight m e please..

Quote Originally Posted by ankoonabiyal View Post
    i dont have such named folders... my game is starting.. but keep on loading afterwards.. what do i have to do.? enlight m e please..
    What is the computer specifications that you have? Have you tried to launch the game in compatibility mode, if not then follow the below method:

-right click “Prince of persia.exe”
    -properties
    -compability

choose windows 98 – ME mode and run in 640×480 mode.

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    What is the computer specifications that you have? Have you tried to launch the game in compatibility mode, if not then follow the below method:

-right click “Prince of persia.exe”
    -properties
    -compability

choose windows 98 – ME mode and run in 640×480 mode.
    M using windows 7 ultimate 64bit .. I didn't tried but it itself chngd in compalibilty mood.. I started the game then it showed the prince falling down from sky.. Dats it.. Then loading and same thing happning.. Have waited for almst an hour.. But same thing repeating..

Quote Originally Posted by ankoonabiyal View Post
    M using windows 7 ultimate 64bit .. I didn't tried but it itself chngd in compalibilty mood.. I started the game then it showed the prince falling down from sky.. Dats it.. Then loading and same thing happning.. Have waited for almst an hour.. But same thing repeating..
    Are you using a genuine copy of the game Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands? Have you tried applying some patch for the game which might solve the issue. Also what is the computer specifications that you have? Does it meets with the minimum system requirements of the game to be played on your pc?

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    Are you using a genuine copy of the game Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands? Have you tried applying some patch for the game which might solve the issue. Also what is the computer specifications that you have? Does it meets with the minimum system requirements of the game to be played on your pc?
    I downloaded it from torrentz.com ... 2.5 gb .. My desktop having 4gb ram wid 500 gb hard disk . . i3 processor @ 3.10 ghz 64 bit os .... It meets all the requirements for the game ..

ankoonabiyal,

It seems that you have downloaded a pirated version of the game which is illegal and not supported on this forum. If you purchase the legal copy of the game then you wont face this issue. Also, it is prohibited to discuss on such topics as per the rules of this forums, you can read the forum rules here - Forum Guidelines & Terms of Service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12