Thread: Prince of Persia : Sands of Time graphic and speed issue

Prince of Persia : Sands of Time graphic and speed issue

Hello. I have a desktop machine and I have installed Prince of Persia : Time of Sands game into the system. The problem is that the welcome screen turns blue when the game is executed. Also the rate at which the graphic moves is drastically high. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work well. Please help me out. I use Windows 7.

Re: Prince of Persia : Sands of Time graphic and speed issue

The problem seems to be with the game application. It seems that some bugs is been appended to the same and hence in order to work out well for the thing you need to check out that the application is good enough to function. So you need to get a fresh copy and then install the game well under the system. This may then help you to work as needed. So check out.

You need to install the latest driver for the graphic card that you use. For this it is essential that you check out for the relevant driver that will be able to cope with the system and make the possible ailments to be fulfilled and sort out well. So get the applicable driver that is able to cope with the system and then check out for the same. You will be able to perform the act as needed. So get to a better conclusion and make the things to work in your way.

It would be better that you perform a clean boot service and then make the possible changes that is required. You will be able to work well with the same all you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As it is been done you then need to choose Hide all Microsoft service from the selective startup tab. As it is been done you need to then disable the services and then restart the system. Look for the output.

The issue is basically with the graphic card and if anything needs to be fixed it is the graphic card. You get the appropriate driver for the same or else try to reinstall the driver that is been installed. All you need to do is to go to the control panel option and then check out for the driver in the add/remove program option and click on remove. Restart the system.

Perform a clean install of the operating system. The problem could be that you may have upgrade the system so in order to work well for the same it is necessary that you do check out by reinstalling the application well. Then upgrade or install the latest drivers for the devices and then install the game. I hope you may then not get the Blue screen issue.

ok.. the problem is not the driver or what soever.. the main problem is the game is old.. published 2003 and your system now is too powerful to play that game.. ok.. to fix the blue foggy screen at the game main menu, simply go to option menu and click graphic, then turn off the fog..

to fix the game frame rate or the game speed.. you need to set your multicore cpu to only 1 core.. because the game is designed 2003 that time only single core available cpu.. to do this.. just run the game and pres alt+tab and open the task manager... then right-click the pop.exe process and click set affinity.. and uncheck all CPUs BUT only tick CPU 0.. if you running on amd triplecore processor it should have CPU 0, CPU 1 and CPU 2.. if you running core2duo should have CPU 0 and CPU 1.. but only thick CPU 0 so it will use only 1 cpu.. is that clear? ok now switch back to the game.. and your game should run normal now...

IF you dont understand any single word what i'm talking here ... well.. just download the game fix here.. PoPSoTMulticoreCPUFix.zip

extract to game directory and run the fix