Thread: GPU Error Code 0022 on XBox 360

GPU Error Code 0022 on XBox 360

Hello my xbox has the rod (3LED) and it does not hold myself, no picture and not even a sound, the Xbox is a normal sound, is this the problem of ram or something else? I am not having much knowledge about it.!! I got the error codes 0022 in the XBox. When I searched it on Internet I came to know that it is about the GPU Error/GPU Overheating. But I didn't get any appropriate solution for it. So thought that you people can help me on this issues.!!

Re: GPU Error Code 0022 on XBox 360

The origin of the RROD is distorted as a result of connections made to micro-cracks that are created at the solder points of RAM sticks and / or CPU and GPU. These micro-cracks are apparent over the expansion of the materials, due to considerable overheating of the system. There is a repair kit for the Xbox 360 RROD (or error E74) consists of various elements of compression on the motherboard. To have it tested, I can tell you that this kit is the most reliable market for the moment with 100% success on consoles they told me. For those who are not DIY, it is also possible to have it done by a professional with a guarantee of three months.

Following a malfunction of your XBOX 360, the LEDs of the ring of light (LED around the power button located on the front of the console) will flash a certain way. This means that your console has a problem. If your console has a problem very often it shows an error code display on the screen that is attributed to the flash. You can try the following things :
    1. Check that the AV cable is properly connected to the Xbox 360.
    2. Disconnect the AV cable Xbox 360 console and then reconnect it to the console.
    3. If all four LEDs are still flashing, wipe the metal part of the cable with a dry cloth.
    4. The metal part is the end of the cable that plugs into the console. Thoroughly clean the metal and try plugging the AV cable to the console.
    5. If after all these efforts still LEDs blink, try a new AV cable.

To avoid this problem, here are some precautions :
    1. Do not chunk any ventilation openings of the Xbox 360.
    2. Do not situate the console on a bed, sofa, or other soft surfaces, it will obstruct the ventilation openings.
    3. Do not place the console in a diminutive space like a library, a stand or a stereo cabinet, unless the space airy silk.
    4. Do not position the console near any heat sources such as radiators, stoves or amplifier.

Some people will tell you that ca little help solve the problem. In fact, it could worsen. All electronic devices like your console are very sensitive to temperature variation is too large. If you really want to improve its cooling there are other solutions that have proven computer. The best solution being to change the thermal paste. If you try this is at your own risk. If your console is still under warranty, it is strongly recommended to contact Service Center for a replacement console.The specific cause of the failure of equipment is determined by an error code that will appear on your screen.

Regarding the error 0022, I tell you that I was in the same situation. My 360 was fixed up two opportunities to heatgun but suddenly he came out for another error that I feared 0022 final. For some reason, now I try to encourage other things I read on the web. One of them was put a piece of foil that covers the GPU, but only the chips. The size is some 2.5 cm x 1 cm x 1 mm thick. This puts pressure on the GPU for something that the welds are in contact. Eye for this you also have to have the mod Xclamp. Then me and made Xclamp mod will add one more on the plate washer for each screw. Then would have this order :
    Sink-> two metal washers (previously only one) -> a grommet-> board-> washer insulator-> metal washer-> screw head.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever