Thread: Logitech Harmony PS3 adapter not connecting to PS3.

Logitech Harmony PS3 adapter not connecting to PS3.

I just updated my PS3's 40GB to 3.0 firmware, I just received the mail today that was containing the instruction for connecting the harmony PS3 adapter, and I followed everything, but was unable to connect the PS3 adapter. The only message it displays is something like this.
    “You have to press the start button and then enter button of the BD remote control you have register at that time and then keep pressing till the screen changes.”
    These instructions is really confusing, according to Logitech instructions, because there is no start button and press enter given on the adapter? Anybody else is facing this similar problem or has the solution for this then please let me know.

Re: Logitech Harmony PS3 adapter not connecting to PS3.

I have exactly the same problem, but my PS3 was working fine with the 80GB before the 3.0 firmware updates. But after that the problem started and I was not able to operate the PS3 in a smooth way. When the adapter is the first time announced the Logitech blog about this kind of thing, in exactly what Sony might do the adapter firmware upgrade was asked questions functionality views, Logitech officers said that this firmware update will not have any adverse effect.

I do not know how but suddenly my PS3 started working. I work - When you play your requirements into the screen is up and I hit the harmony at the bottom of the red "Connect" button adapter, I have tried to this before many times but the result was none, but now it seems to kick my six axis controller, when I use it - they have connected, and then I roll around in the XMB and I suddenly did not connect the Harmony controllers.

Just received the phone with Sony support because I was facing problem with my PS3 controller has synchronizing issues and delegates said me to restore to the default settings in the PS3 and after that I was able to synchronized, with Logitech PS3 controller adapter. However, I still do not know the exact way to configure remote / adapter so that it can receive the signal? I think I require finding out how to tell the remote adapter exists?

I just fixed and harmony PS3 adapter problem. It's easy, but some people are a little afraid, because you have to reset the device settings, do not worry just do the default settings, it will remind you, the base equipment, audio and video will be reset, Do not worry. Make sure that you first must pass the USB hooked on your controller. When you reset the system is to ask Internet settings and time. Need to do steps and re-register it Logitech adapter work.

If you have already joined Sony's PlayStation 3 to the harmony remote harmony adapter before the PS3 launch, it is possible to set the device in your account will need to update your full control harmony remote gaming systems.
    To update to the latest PS3 Harmony adapter optimization settings:
    1. Load the Logitech Harmony remote software enter in your account
    2. after that Click on Device tab
    3. Trash can icon to delete the existing name of the device and that is the you need to do.
    4. If it asks for the confirmation you just have to click on yes.
    5. After that again add account to the PS3
    6. Then you need to click on the tab activities.
    7. Click the Settings button to again configuring the activities for using the latest version of the PS3
    8. Run the setup wizard through the activities to complete the process.

If you want to add the Logitech Harmony Adapter for the PS3 to the harmony remote then you just need follow these simple steps.
    1. First of all login to your account by loading the logitech harmony adapter
    2. Then you have to click on the device tab.
    3. Then you have click on the add device button
    4. Then you have to select the device from the dropdown menu.
    5. You just need to select Sony from the list
    6. After doing that you have to enter the play station model.
    7. Then you have to click on the next button
    8. After entering all the required information you need to press next and save the changes you have made.