Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Split Second velocity save game download

Split Second velocity save game download

Hello, I recently downloaded and installed this new game Split Second on my pc, which is running Windows 7 ultimate, with gtx 260 graphic card and 2 gb of ram with core i5 750 processor, which isnt quite a bad build. So the game runs fine and I was about to complete this game (i had completed it atleast 80%) but my pc crashed and corrupted the game, making the game not to launch now. So, I am afraid that I have to reinstall the game completely. As I dont want to play it from the beginning therefore was hoping that if someone could upload the Split Second velocity save game here, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Split Second velocity save game download

I have completed the game with ease and that too upto 100% and within less than 8 hours. I have also unlocked all cars in this save game. Download Split Second velocity save game for pc from the below attachment and let me know if you find any issue copy pasting it in the Split Second game folder. Use a winrar archive software and extract the file which is uploaded below. Have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You can also download my save game file of Split second from below. I have also completed all part of Split/Second game fully, with all cars unlocked, all races placed first, it also has all decals and body paints incase if you want to customize the cars. Usually, I think that this game is not worth it like the Blur game but still you can play it if you dont have any other game to play, lol.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had a problem with auto save feature for this game Split Second, everytime i use to get an error called "Auto save failed" and therefore i had to quit the game and start it over again from the beginning. When I went to "my documents" under where the Split second save file was located, under the folder "Disney interactive studios", I was surprised to see the save game file was 0kb, that means there was no data in it. So therefore from next time onwards I used backup after each Split/Second game session so that atleast i will not have to start it from the beginning again. Now that the 100% save file for Split Second is posted here, I think i dont have to worry anymore. Thanks guys.

Hello, I just got the split second game today from my friend and installed it normally on my pc, but when I start the game it starts with no problem, it comes up with some display and after 10-20 seconds at the time of loading just after the introductory videos my computer tells me "split second executable has stopped working" ... I did try again as administrator and it still does not work ... So can anyone please tell me how to solve this issue.

I can't figure how to use this save . Everytime i put it in the Split Second folder in my documents it doesn't work . When i open the game there's still nothing new .

Which operating system are you using? The location for the save game folder is in "My Documents folder in /Disney Interactive Studios/Split/Second/" and from there you are supposed to delete the save game file and replace the above save game files made in the attachments for download. I didnt find any issues by overwriting and playing the save game on my machine with Windows 7.

thanks maaaaaaaaaaan

thanks a lot....

delete and replace is not working in windows xp ...do you know what to do??
    also,the save in the zip folder is not something with.sav like in the save folder of the game??
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ameno View Post
    delete and replace is not working in windows xp ...do you know what to do??
    also,the save in the zip folder is not something with.sav like in the save folder of the game??
    thanks
    Dont delete the folder where the save game file location of Split Second velocity is, you just need to copy the .sav file in the save file location of the game and overwrite it. Many games have different save game file format, so here it is .sav file or something in this case. When you are trying to replace the folder or the file, do you get any error message.

i did the overwriting of the save file as you said and no error appear but after that ,the game is not starting ...it goes straight to the windows desk
    so have you succeed to change a save in split?? is any file to change in the game folder??

Hi Ameno,

Did you try to reinstall the game and after that tried to overwrite the save game file? While launching the game if it goes to the Windows Desk, then it seems that some or the other file of the game are corrupted. Were you able to play the game fine before applying the save game? What is your computer specifications?

the game is working fine... if overwrite my ameno save with the new save the game is not starting and going to windows desk
    if i go back overwriting with my ameno save the game is starting again..
    so after overwriting with a new save some file are tobe modified in the game folder in order to accept the newsave but which one??

I can play the game easily by overwriting or copying the save game file in the location My Documents folder in /Disney Interactive Studios/Split/Second/. In case if the save file is corrupted than you will have to reinstall the game again and copy the files to the location that I have provided in this post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast