Thread: Continuous blinking light problem with the PS3 controller

Continuous blinking light problem with the PS3 controller

I am facing problem with the PS3 controller, the light is blinking constantly, this normally happens when I turn on the controllers on and the four lights constantly blinking and after that it is never connected to the console. Most of the time I have to tether the console through the USB cord, since the flashy lights when I plug the controller in.

Re: Continuous blinking light problem with the PS3 controller

I am also facing this problem but the way I am using for fixing this is not the best method but can solve the problem temporarily. Whenever you face this problem then turn the console OFF through the switch in the back and then turn it on. After that PlayStation key get the controller for assigning itself a number and it will start working properly.

Well I am not having the perfect answer for your problem but then thing is that you check for the following things may be any of these giving you the problem. First check the controller you are using. After that you can check the settings and the synchronization to the console of controller, and in last you try to change the settings to default setting. May these will help you.

Have you ever tried to re-synchronize the controller, I am suggesting these things to you because I normally do that from time to time for avoiding any kind of problem. If re-synchronizing does not help you then the only thing left is resetting the controller and you can do that by pressing a small button at the back of the controller.

Unfortunately I am also facing similar kind of issue; primarily I have suspected the interference from the wires that are connected to the network. I have also send an email to the Play station and explaining them what is the problem, but the only thing I have got from there is the standard reply. If anybody else can find the solution for this problem then please reply.

I am also facing the problem from last three week. First I was thinking that may be this problem is occurring may be because I have not charged the controller properly. But the thing is that I have charged this controller but then also I am facing the problem of flashing lights. For solving this the only method left is to turn off the console and then turn on it back.

I have approved out the controller and rearrange it after that I have been playing for few hours. In short I want to say that the lights on the controller began to blink as if the battery had gone. Plugging the regulator in USB cable overcame the issue but the thing is that if cable is unplugged once again the light starts blinking again.