Thread: Can we play Battlefield 2142 without DVD?

Can we play Battlefield 2142 without DVD?

Hello to all fellow gamers, I have Battlefield 2142 installed on my desktop computer which always required the DVD for playing the game. I lost the DVD and now I am not able to play the game. So I want to know if we Can play Battlefield 2142 without DVD or not. Please suggest some solution which will help me in playing the game on my computer without its DVD. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Can we play Battlefield 2142 without DVD?

There are some No DVD cracks available online which you can use and play the game if they work. The No DVD cracks available, edit the executable file of the game and change the location to point it to the file located on the hard drive. Download such patch file and install it on the computer and see if the game works without DVD or not.

You will have to buy a new copy of the game for playing as there is no other option. You can either find the the DVD which is lost or you can buy a new DVD for the game. Using a crack file for validating the game is not legal and hence should be avoided. Buy a original game DVD and enjoy the game.

Try this method and see if it makes the game work without DVD. Download the patch which overrides the executable file of the and replace it in the directory which has the game installed on it. Typically the location of the installed game is "C:program files/Ea/BFC2142" but it can vary if you have changed the location. Once the file is replaced, you will be able to play the game without DVD.

There are many images of the DVD's available online in the form of torrent. You can download the image file for the DVD and then play the game on the computer without any problems. As you must be having a valid Key for the game, there wont be any problem while playing the game online.

ThumbsUp Re: Can we play Battlefield 2142 without DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Hello to all fellow gamers, I have Battlefield 2142 installed on my desktop computer which always required the DVD for playing the game. I lost the DVD and now I am not able to play the game. So I want to know if we Can play Battlefield 2142 without DVD or not. Please suggest some solution which will help me in playing the game on my computer without its DVD. Any help is highly appreciated.
    YES YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE without DVD
    TRY THIS WEBSITE
    have fun